The classic I've NEVER seen in real life...

DoubleW

Dec 17, 2012
The timeless PST (Petite shopper bag) is the only Chanel bag I've never seen anyone wear IRL. Why is this? Because it's so petite? It's roomy and fits almost the same things as the GST.

Pics above are my own precious in caviar! ;)

Attachments

• K1.jpg
    K1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,516
  • K2.jpg
    K2.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 1,528
  • K3.jpg
    K3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,508
lovely!!! I've thought about getting one, but I'm not sure how it would look on me. modeling pix please? I have a GST and love the size, but Im worried the PTT is too small..

I think there's a pic somewhere in the celebs forum of Rachel Bilson carrying this bag. She, of course, looks great with it. When I saw one in the store I thought it was way too boxy for me.

Its the PTT and I got it in claire beige yes its a little boxy but its a very nice bag The GST is a little too big for me the ptt you can dress it up or dress it down and the claire beige with gold h is absolutily beautiful

does anyone have modeling pix or interior pix? I like to put folders in my bags (work reasons).. not gigantic folders but just a small folder that can fit a few 8.5x11 along with my wallet, sunglasses, pen, lip balm, etc. lol

does anyone have modeling pix or interior pix? I like to put folders in my bags (work reasons).. not gigantic folders but just a small folder that can fit a few 8.5x11 along with my wallet, sunglasses, pen, lip balm, etc. lol

Because of the top zipper closure, PTT won't be able to fit 8.5 x 11 folders. But it sure fit the rest of the other stuff mentioned and still roomy. But, this ligne is also discontinued.

This bag is discontinued. But, as FYI... a friend of mine had one and sold it. The chain was too short to wear on her shoulder and once she stuffed the bag, the bag stuck out right under her armpit due to the short chain and because it looks like a big chunky lunch box.

The top zipper was a pain and because of the way the zipper was structured, it was a bit difficult to get things in and out of because of the wrap around on the sides of the zipper. If you look at your photo, see how the zipper sides wrap... false illusion of a zipper because it was a pain for her to get stuff in and out.

And finally, it didn't really hold much for being called a "tote" and no compartments... just a big hole.

A GST is much better and it is definitely not too big. A GST is a very chic looking bag. You can carry it on your shoulder or in the crook of your elbow (my favorite way to carry it). It's a great bag... you should consider it. There is a GST club thread so you can review the photos. Lots of compartments too. Great thread and great bag... I can't say enough positive about the GST!

The timeless PST (Petite shopper bag) is the only Chanel bag I've never seen anyone wear IRL. Why is this? Because it's so petite? It's roomy and fits almost the same things as the GST.

Pics above are my own precious in caviar! ;)
I love your ptt. I wanted to get it in beige but couldn't find it. Now it's been discontinued :sad:. If I had known I would have just grab the black one. Now it's all gone. So sad..