~The classic drawstring Noé Club~

I noticed this too! The damier azure is more expensive and doesn’t have the feet in the description so I’m not sure what is going on.

WOW! Okay, I just red the description on the monogram Noe and it does have feet now! So, they lower the price and give the bag feet. SMH WOW! Not sure how I feel about the feet but it won’t stop me from getting it.

I am a tradionalist and don’t like the feet being added to the Noe. I have an Epi Petit Noe, so no worries on the bottom but love the casual vibe of no feet. As for the price drop? Why? I hope they haven’t cheapened up on the quality in any way.

Reactions: A3G❤️
So happy to be joining this club with my brand new Noe BB in damier azur that my husband bought me for my birthday. This is my first DA piece. Having fun playing around with handles bc I plan on carrying it as a top handle bucket. Most of my recent LV purchases have been preloved and already had gorgeous patina but love the lightness of this new vachetta. Already doused all the vachetta with Apple Gaurd bc I want to keep it this light as long as possible. BA30E25C-79D0-4DE6-89DD-7F202FC6D6E6.jpegThanks for letting me share!