The CL DIY Thread: all about transforming your CLs!

An update to show a recent DIY project with the older flats I found secondhand.

Before photo…FF039F64-7983-439A-A6A3-9171142EA8E1.jpeg

5 shades of stones in several sizes….these are the old 8-facet Preciosa stones I simply adore….
FDB3488E-1783-4A7D-BD3B-C3E03CFBAF77.jpeg
And the only photo I snapped with them on as I was walking out of my leather worker who’s doing some magic on a bag that needs some TLC165294E3-E671-4D0D-87A5-1B8C96237699.jpeg

They sure do sparkle in the sunlight! I have some weird foot thing going on so I need my shoes to be loose and an ankle strap right now. Sigh. Don’t ever break a foot ladies!

An update to show a recent DIY project with the older flats I found secondhand.

Before photo…View attachment 5700868

5 shades of stones in several sizes….these are the old 8-facet Preciosa stones I simply adore….
View attachment 5700867
And the only photo I snapped with them on as I was walking out of my leather worker who’s doing some magic on a bag that needs some TLCView attachment 5700869

They sure do sparkle in the sunlight! I have some weird foot thing going on so I need my shoes to be loose and an ankle strap right now. Sigh. Don’t ever break a foot ladies!
Wow! Those turned out so beautiful! I love a sparkly flat

Reactions: Ladysparkleshoes
Does anyone have recommendations for buying crystals wholesale in France and/or Europe? I used to live in the states and I found that options for ordering in bulk online was much easier than here. Not sure if I want to pay the import costs if ordering from my favorite US sites.

Does anyone have recommendations for buying crystals wholesale in France and/or Europe? I used to live in the states and I found that options for ordering in bulk online was much easier than here. Not sure if I want to pay the import costs if ordering from my favorite US sites.
Try i-beads, Modastrass or Glitzerperlen (last one I am not sure if they do wholesale though or if they offer only B2C).
Görlach (strass-steine) also seems to have a great variety on offer

Reactions: Flowerlily
Try i-beads, Modastrass or Glitzerperlen (last one I am not sure if they do wholesale though or if they offer only B2C).
Görlach (strass-steine) also seems to have a great variety on offer

Thank you so much! I'm also having trouble finding the original E6000 glue, but I'll try what's available here (the E6000+) and see how it works out.