the city ~ day and night?

I carry my city...

• day and night baby!

• during the daytime only.

Results are only viewable after voting.

odd

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
i had a first once and thought it was too small for me, so i sold it. after much thought, i do need one. :nuts: i'm waiting for violet or rouge for f/w 07. meanwhile, i've been carrying my city for casual evenings, such as informal dinners, going to the movies, and such. for clubbing/bars/lounge, i just use a small wristlet for ID, money, and lipgloss. a lot of PFers have mentioned that the city is more of daytime bag, but do any of you carry your city day and night? TIA! :heart:

I have just because I haven't found the right First yet. If not my city I will carry my black coin purse or Natural Shoulder. I'm hoping to get a '07 Rouge First, too! I really hope it's close to Rouge Theater!

thanks MRG & nanaz! if violet doesn't isn't available in the first, rouge would be my next choice. i hope rouge f/w 07 is a rich berry red too.

thanks grande latte! i've carried my bordeaux city for informal evening outings like casual dinners or the movies. i usually carry a clutch for more formal occasions.

i'm expecting a city in anthracite soon, but i'd like to carry it at night...do you think i should get a twiggy instead? everyone's anthracites have been amazing, but i'm a bit unsure about which style i should choose.

i have 2 city (bordeaux & lilac), 2 day (magenta & rouge), 1 purse (ink), and 1 twiggy (greige).

My nights out aren't too fancy - usually I'm seeing a band - so the City works fine. (Although some bands require vinyl bags for maximum resistance to spilled beer.) When I really dress up for something I tend to veer away from my b-bags and go a little more structured.

I think it really depends on the night. For drinks after work or dinner with friends I think a City would be fine. For cocktails and clubbing I definitely prefer my First just because it's smaller.:yes:

I also really want to get a make-up/clutch in Eggplant or FW'07 violet and think that would make a great little evening bag:love:

thank you blu, wiggligirl, & marieg! :heart: i'm definitely going w/ the city or twiggy in anthracite...i just want to make the right decision as i am buying sight unseen. i know for sure i want the first in a color that pops like violet or rouge f/w 07.