The Chloe Paraty Bag - got mine today and I love it! *PICS*

LOL thanks ladies :shame:
I went to the SF boutique yesterday (inside Bloomingdales) - they won't be getting it for a month but I got on the list to be notified the moment it comes in! :love:

i went to the neiman marcus in chicago yesterday, but the lady had no idea what bag i was talking about! hmm... does anyone know where i can get one currently? i know LVR has some.

I got my Paraty bag on monday and I love it and have used it since I got it. The size is very good for me. Mine is exactly same bag as Bals so I am not sure if people want me to take pics?

I got my Paraty bag on monday and I love it and have used it since I got it. The size is very good for me. Mine is exactly same bag as Bals so I am not sure if people want me to take pics?

I would please if you would not mind!:smile: I pre-ordered this bag and I am waiting (impatiently) for it to get here!

Congrats on your new bag! :yahoo:

Is it the one in black you got as well? I'll take a modelling pic tomorrow. I am quite short so it might be nice for people to see the bag on diffrent people if someone is considering buying it.

Is it the one in black you got as well? I'll take a modelling pic tomorrow. I am quite short so it might be nice for people to see the bag on diffrent people if someone is considering buying it.

I pre-ordered the Old Pink, but don't know when it will ship. I would imagine within the next few weeks. Sigh. Actually, I am just a bit over 5 feet (but nowhere near as think as MK Olsen) so I am curious how it will look on me when it finally arrives. So, please don't feel like you have to, I was just curious. :smile:

Last edited:

Yay!!! Congrats Miss Evil!!!
Yes please post pics - I'd love to see this bag on someone else too!;)
Glad you love it, isn't it just lovely!!!:yahoo: