The Chloe Paraty Bag - got mine today and I love it! *PICS*

Bal I love you! You are the most innovative Chloe gal out there. Thanks for RL pics and a modeling job sporting this absolutely delightful bag. It's pretty gorgy I'll have to admit.

You wear her well!!

*feeling dumb but asking anyway* Can anyone tell me, how do you pronounce "Paraty"? I have only seen it written down, and I don't want to sound ridiculous when I go into Chloe and ask for it :smile:. Is it like "parity"?

*feeling dumb but asking anyway* Can anyone tell me, how do you pronounce "Paraty"? I have only seen it written down, and I don't want to sound ridiculous when I go into Chloe and ask for it :smile:. Is it like "parity"?

I am not a native speaker, but i guess the initial "Para" should be pronnounces like "paragraph":confused1:... as for the "ty", i am not sure:shame:
BalChlFen will tell us in no time...:yes:

i've had my eye on this bag for a few weeks now, and i think it is a fabulous piece. i love the shape, it's something original and unique.

does anyone know what colors and sizes (and leather) this bag comes in? and where i can be placed on the waitlist for one? i haven't known about this bag for very long!

congrats btw =)

lol! When I called Chloe and asked for it the first time I said "par-a-tee". They corrected me and said Parity. That's the Chloe boutique in London...I'm guessing there will be other ways of saying it :yes:

It is worse with me and the name. I keep forgetting the name of the bag even if I love the bag. I think of party mostly when thinking of the bag so if I were to phone about bag I would probably say "the party bag":lol:

LOL thanks ladies :shame:
I went to the SF boutique yesterday (inside Bloomingdales) - they won't be getting it for a month but I got on the list to be notified the moment it comes in! :love: