The Chloe Paraty Bag - got mine today and I love it! *PICS*

I have the grey leather and suede mix paraty and i'm pretty sure it was classed as large. I believe they do three sizes, the small, medium and large but also do a tote version that is slightly different in style and size!

I'm dying to get a Paraty bag, but would like to know if there are other color options. Online i only see it in black, chocolate, and tan. Anyone know where i can get it in other colors?

Well girls......it arrived this morning!:yahoo:

Presenting my Black Paraty :heart::heart::heart:

100_8640_w.jpg
hello! :smile: btw just found your thread, NICE bag! i'm thinking about getting this classic bag now but just not sure with the sizes... and even color!! yours look absolutely gorgeous on you and the size is perfect too!

i live in Europe too and i have been looking at both US and European sites, their category of "small" and "medium" seem to be different... so i'm a bit torn. the Net-a-porter "small" seems real small. i'm only 160cm so if your bag is "small", i'd be happy with it! how do you like the bag now even after a couple years of use? :smile:

I'm dying to get a Paraty bag, but would like to know if there are other color options. Online i only see it in black, chocolate, and tan. Anyone know where i can get it in other colors?

If I remember correctly, Luisaviaroma has quite a lot of color options. Unfortunately they don't have pics of every color.

hello! :smile: btw just found your thread, NICE bag! i'm thinking about getting this classic bag now but just not sure with the sizes... and even color!! yours look absolutely gorgeous on you and the size is perfect too!

i live in Europe too and i have been looking at both US and European sites, their category of "small" and "medium" seem to be different... so i'm a bit torn. the Net-a-porter "small" seems real small. i'm only 160cm so if your bag is "small", i'd be happy with it! how do you like the bag now even after a couple years of use? :smile:

Agree that the black is soooo classic. I've been to Selfridges to have a "feel" for the pararty. I think size medium is the best. Small is really too small and it makes the bag looks so weird... While the large one is really huge, the base is too wide for my liking, unless you're a really tall gal!!

Very nice Paraty! Looks great on you - think I might have to venture back to Chloe (currently obsessed with Mulberry) after seeing lots of Paraty/Marcie reveals on here!

Agree that the black is soooo classic. I've been to Selfridges to have a "feel" for the pararty. I think size medium is the best. Small is really too small and it makes the bag looks so weird... While the large one is really huge, the base is too wide for my liking, unless you're a really tall gal!!

Hello. I'm a new convert to the Paraty satchel and I just tried 2 at our local store. I dislike the large Paraty too because I think the base is simply too long/wide (tall gal or not). The SA said they never get med Paraty bags!? Only mini, small & large.

The small Paraty doesn't look weird to me at all & was quite nice (black) but I'm pretty sure, my top pick would be the med Paraty. The small is just a tad too small but ok. At these prices, it should be more than "ok" :P The large Paraty is the Rock colour, I think.

Sigh...if a Rock small Paraty arrives or Antique Rose...I would HAVE to buy her :faint: I just don't think I want to deal with importing from LuisaviaRoma as they seem to carry both shades.

I'm falling for the Marcie bags too...the Chloe bags are hitting me all at the same time.