The Chloe Paraty Bag - got mine today and I love it! *PICS*

I saw the Paraty in coral today..it is tdf. My SA in NM is fabulous so if you want it you should give her a call on Sat (she is off on Friday)
Ask for Esther 508-620-5700. If she's not there you can ask for Andy (he is the DM)
and tell him you want to work with Esther and he will help you until she gets in.
Good luck!

Mine arrived today and the Taupe colour is so beautiful. The bag is stunning. anyone looking for a slightly different colour then go for the Taupe, its a far better colour and will go with anything.

Hi paraty lovers!

My bf bought me a chloe paraty in chocolate brown, full leather, in the LARGE size from Vegas, and it was huuuuge!
so he sent it back and asked for a Medium size. I've received the "medium" but it seems so small!

I saw some paraty bags in David Jones(a departmental store in Australia), and there was this bag (in suede+leather mix), and apparently it's a Medium size, but it's bigger than the new one i received, but smaller than the first large bag i got.

Are there 3 sizes of paraty? or is because it's a different material therefore different "medium" sizes in different materials?

I'm really confused! please help! thanks! :smile:

Well girls......it arrived this morning!:yahoo:

Presenting my Black Paraty :heart::heart::heart:

100_8640_w.jpg

I just got this same bag yesterday and I am head over heels! Congrats to you as well! I really cannot say enough good things about this bag. I tend to have handbag ADD and buy/ sell/ trade a lot but this is one bag that will be in my collection for ever. I really love this one.

Your pics are gorgy!