The Chloe Paraty Bag - got mine today and I love it! *PICS*

saranga

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
LOL thanks ladies :shame:
I went to the SF boutique yesterday (inside Bloomingdales) - they won't be getting it for a month but I got on the list to be notified the moment it comes in! :love:
i went to the neiman marcus in chicago yesterday, but the lady had no idea what bag i was talking about! hmm... does anyone know where i can get one currently? i know LVR has some.

lizziecat

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
UK
Fabulous new bag, balchlfen. Looks great on you! Just love the new style and leather looks gorgeous.

MissEvil

Dec 27, 2007
Sweden
I got my Paraty bag on monday and I love it and have used it since I got it. The size is very good for me. Mine is exactly same bag as Bals so I am not sure if people want me to take pics?

lula_bernie

Always Searching....
Feb 24, 2008
KC Metro
I got my Paraty bag on monday and I love it and have used it since I got it. The size is very good for me. Mine is exactly same bag as Bals so I am not sure if people want me to take pics?

I would please if you would not mind!:smile: I pre-ordered this bag and I am waiting (impatiently) for it to get here!

Congrats on your new bag! :yahoo:

MissEvil

Dec 27, 2007
Sweden
Is it the one in black you got as well? I'll take a modelling pic tomorrow. I am quite short so it might be nice for people to see the bag on diffrent people if someone is considering buying it.

lula_bernie

Always Searching....
Feb 24, 2008
KC Metro
Is it the one in black you got as well? I'll take a modelling pic tomorrow. I am quite short so it might be nice for people to see the bag on diffrent people if someone is considering buying it.
I pre-ordered the Old Pink, but don't know when it will ship. I would imagine within the next few weeks. Sigh. Actually, I am just a bit over 5 feet (but nowhere near as think as MK Olsen) so I am curious how it will look on me when it finally arrives. So, please don't feel like you have to, I was just curious. :smile:

Last edited:

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK

Yay!!! Congrats Miss Evil!!!
Yes please post pics - I'd love to see this bag on someone else too!;)
Glad you love it, isn't it just lovely!!!:yahoo:

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
Oh yes! More pics, please! I love this bag and can't find it anywhere around here in person yet! Thanks for all the wonderful reviews...

Ellie Mae

Peace B with U
May 24, 2008
Black & white... any other colors? I am liking the long strap on this bag. I personally hope that long straps will be making a comeback....