The Chloe Paraty Bag - got mine today and I love it! *PICS*

juiceberry

Aug 5, 2008
You're bag is AWESOME. Congratulations for having a great choice! LOVE THE PICS :tup: Thumbs up for your Chloe bag..

brigadeiro

O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
SO gorgeous! :love: Love the name too, as Paraty is one of my fave cities ever, in Brazil... But back to the bag...:drool: LOVE IT!

safin1

Mar 22, 2006
Thanks for posting your pics. I love this style. This is the first style that I have liked from Chloe in a few years!

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
*feeling dumb but asking anyway* Can anyone tell me, how do you pronounce "Paraty"? I have only seen it written down, and I don't want to sound ridiculous when I go into Chloe and ask for it :smile:. Is it like "parity"?

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Spain
*feeling dumb but asking anyway* Can anyone tell me, how do you pronounce "Paraty"? I have only seen it written down, and I don't want to sound ridiculous when I go into Chloe and ask for it :smile:. Is it like "parity"?
I am not a native speaker, but i guess the initial "Para" should be pronnounces like "paragraph":confused1:... as for the "ty", i am not sure:shame:
BalChlFen will tell us in no time...:yes:

saranga

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
i've had my eye on this bag for a few weeks now, and i think it is a fabulous piece. i love the shape, it's something original and unique.

does anyone know what colors and sizes (and leather) this bag comes in? and where i can be placed on the waitlist for one? i haven't known about this bag for very long!

congrats btw =)

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK
lol! When I called Chloe and asked for it the first time I said "par-a-tee". They corrected me and said Parity. That's the Chloe boutique in London...I'm guessing there will be other ways of saying it :yes:

MissEvil

Dec 27, 2007
Sweden
It is worse with me and the name. I keep forgetting the name of the bag even if I love the bag. I think of party mostly when thinking of the bag so if I were to phone about bag I would probably say "the party bag":lol:

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
LOL thanks ladies :shame:
I went to the SF boutique yesterday (inside Bloomingdales) - they won't be getting it for a month but I got on the list to be notified the moment it comes in! :love: