The Chloe Paraty Bag - got mine today and I love it! *PICS*

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK
Thanks so much for your lovely comments everyone :heart:

Not happy myself with the modelling pics so I'll get my SO to take some more at the weekend when I'm dressed down in jeans :tup:

Shivadiva

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
Germany
Congrats - this bag is fantastic:yahoo: Great pictures - now I want a Paraty too! I´d like to purchase it in rock - can somebody describe this colour? is it grey or brown?

von

:)
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
London
Lovely, i like the hardware and the way it looks smart and casual, you could wear it with anything

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
Balchlfen: Would the shoulder strap be long enough to wear across the body, messenger style. I do really love your bag, I definately want one.

gingerale

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I've been eyeing this bag for a long while but glad you helped me to sort out the size issue. It's TDF and it's definitely on my wish list - now I need to sell some bags to fund this !

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
What a beautiful bag and thanks so much for the modeling pics. It looks amazing on you! I need to get one!

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK
Balchlfen: Would the shoulder strap be long enough to wear across the body, messenger style. I do really love your bag, I definately want one.

There is a pic on another thread of Ashley Olsen wearing the bag messenger - she must be diddy! I can wear it messenger but not very comfortably and the bag is so high up it's not far from my armpit!:Push: I am only small myself (5ft 4/110 lbs).....