O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
Well girls......it arrived this morning!:yahoo:

Presenting my Black Paraty :heart::heart::heart:

100_8640_w.jpg

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
I love this bag! I personally think it is the best style bag since Phoebe Philo left and I reckon it'll be a big seller for Chloe :tup:

I have what they call the "small" size Paraty but to be fair it holds a bit more than a regular paddy and looks about the same size as it when worn - a bit deeper/taller in fact. More a "Medium" bag :yes:

There are pics of Ashley Olsen wearing the bag messenger but she must be very tiny as I can't comfortably wear it messenger and I'm only 5ft 4 and 110 lbs myself :Push: She must be a dot! lol!

Here's some more pics: -

100_8642_w.jpg

100_8645_w.jpg

100_8647_w.jpg

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
It's not as heavy as Paddy and Heloise but not as light as say a b-bag. It's comfortable I think :yes:

The leather is luscious and thick as you would expect from Chloe - slightly pebbled and most like Paddy leather : -

100_8648_w.jpg

100_8650_w.jpg

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
gorgeous! the "small" is plenty big -- i think the "large" will be huge. i am anxiously awaiting mine in "rock."

The large is like a travel bag - that will be heavy :Push:

Ahhh Rock is a lovely colour - my next fav after black. The brown is like a mauvey, washed brown. This bag would be great in a deep Chloe Chocolate...maybe they'll release one next season:nuts:

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
The style is great - the long handle is rolled and plump like a long sausage! The hardware is fab and I love the gathered leather detailing :heart: But there are some things missing....like pockets. There is just one smallish zippered pocket inside. I like a few pockets for my bits and bobs but hey ho, I'll get used to it! :P The opening is quite small as well I guess. But I'm just splitting hairs - all in all in is a stunner and bound to be a winner for Chloe :woohoo:

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
ok, sorry for all the posts...I have guests here right now so can't be on-line long so thought I'd out it all down for you before I log off :heart:

I did take some quick modelling pics as soon as I got in from work. They're a bit dodgy but it will give you some idea. Best looking at Kate's pics I think though :shame:

100_8621_w.jpg

100_8623_w.jpg

allgirlz

Jan 16, 2007
Beautiful!! I just love it!! I couldn't decide between the black or brown so I was put on the waitlist for both. Based on what you're saying, I should go with the black. Did you happen to see the pink oner? From what I was told it suppose to be a "washed out" pink. Almost a beige color. I did hear that the large one was more of a tote.