The chic ~Roxbury Drive Club ~

Better post this here.....color is Indigo

picture_32959_1210968692.jpg

May I bump this?

I just got this Roxbury yesterday at the Valley Fair Mall. Sorry to disappoint those who are looking for a Roxy in another color though. Because here's another red one:

PICT0005.jpg
PICT0017.jpg

Oh, and the scooter charm is from Juicy Couture, by the way.

^omg, that is GORGEOUS!!! :drool: congrats!!!

i can't wait to get a Rox. i love the red, but since i already have the Houston in pomme I want to get the violette.

Thank you so much, sweetneet. :heart: Yes, you must get it in Violet soon! She'll look absolutely beautiful. You'll love this bag as it's so comfortable to carry both as a clutch and shoulder bag. And I'll be honest, the snaps aren't as bad as I thought they would be, although they take time to snap off when you need to grab your wallet to pay for something. :sad:

Overall, I love the bag and I use it everyday. It's just perfect. I can't wait to see her! :flowers:

I love those colors,too!! I put a summit drive in amarante on my list:rolleyes:.

this has been my dilemma for months already since i got an epi madeleine pm in cassis... i think the shape and color kinda resembles to the amarante roxbury drive... so i might get it in pomme. however, i'm more in love with the amarante... i'm thinking if i should just get the bellevue gm in amarante and roxbury drive in pomme??? sigh...