**** The Chic Capucines Cavalcade Club ****

I think it depends on what you are going for. The Noir is beautiful/classic and will be worry free and can be a daily wear bag. The lighter color is beautiful with the exotic handle, but will be subject to color transfer. Is the handle water snake or python? The scales on python worry me. I have a soft locket with python and find I don't carry it much because of the fear of damaging. It's a great special occasion bag though!

Both of these bags are gorgeous, Here is my boring, very practical point of view... the black is classic and appears indestructible. If you take reasonably good care of it, it will wear well and not show marks and other wear.

The lighter bag will be unforgiving. But, depending on it's purpose and use, it could also wear well. It's also classic.

I made a mistake early in my bag collection, and bought a Celine nano luggage with yellow suede for the wings. I still love that bag, but it is impossible to keep those wings clean. They show every mark.

My next bag was a Chanel Boy, calfskin. The Boy is dark grey and and calfskin is hard, so it has worn very well. My lifestyle and commute needs a tougher bag.

Reactions: thewave1969
I'd choose the Noir - so classic

I think it depends on what you are going for. The Noir is beautiful/classic and will be worry free and can be a daily wear bag. The lighter color is beautiful with the exotic handle, but will be subject to color transfer. Is the handle water snake or python? The scales on python worry me. I have a soft locket with python and find I don't carry it much because of the fear of damaging. It's a great special occasion bag though!

Both of these bags are gorgeous, Here is my boring, very practical point of view... the black is classic and appears indestructible. If you take reasonably good care of it, it will wear well and not show marks and other wear.

The lighter bag will be unforgiving. But, depending on it's purpose and use, it could also wear well. It's also classic.

I made a mistake early in my bag collection, and bought a Celine nano luggage with yellow suede for the wings. I still love that bag, but it is impossible to keep those wings clean. They show every mark.

My next bag was a Chanel Boy, calfskin. The Boy is dark grey and and calfskin is hard, so it has worn very well. My lifestyle and commute needs a tougher bag.

Awww [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] first world bag problems. I received the bag today and I remember how much I loved it at the store...and boy, things have not changed. It’s such a beautiful bag. However, I’m concerned with how many black bags I have. Currently, I have one caviar jumbo and an urban spirit backpack. It doesn’t seem much but I do, however, am planning on getting a reissue in black. Is that too many? I don’t have a big collection nor do I want one (I want to def keep it under 20 but more closely to 10-15) so is that too many black bags? Other than burgundy, which I have two of, I only have one of each other colors (pink, beige, grey, and plan on adding a red).

My thoughts were maybe add a beige instead? Since it is a neutral? I was able to find one in a PM but I think I really prefer the BB plus the wear scares me...this is an LV with Chanel price tag [emoji24]

IMG_1511198862.654132.jpg

IMG_1511198891.964271.jpg

IMG_1511198923.582814.jpg

So happy to finally be joining the club with my new Capucines bb! However, with respect to the handle, there is one thing I’m unhappy with. The handle on the Capucines on my bag is not firmly fixed. While it does not bend forward or backward at all, I do find that it jiggles back and forth with movement. I don’t really like that and would prefer if it was completely immovable and fixed in place. The jiggliness of the handle, for me, cheapens the bag.

I was wondering is there something wrong with mine or is this just the way that it is made. Can anyone provide their input and experience on this, I would greatly appreciate it. I had to wait 3 months for my bag to be made and shipped to me and am a little disappointed by the way the handle is. I just want to know if this is supposed to be normal. Many thanks in advance!

I'm thinking of getting my first Capucines and would live to hear what you guys think of the one I'm eyeing.View attachment 3891358
Of course, it's all a matter of personal taste, and you're the one who has to love it.
To me, it's too large & busy a design for the shape/size/style of the Capucines bag. It's definitely eye-catching, but might you get bored with it in a little while?

Reactions: onlyk
I'm thinking of getting my first Capucines and would live to hear what you guys think of the one I'm eyeing.View attachment 3891358

I never had the chance to see it in real life, but I saw a picture of “this bag in action” under real life settings. I think it probably looks even better in person than in this LV promo picture. But I believe this is a seasonal design, so better check to see if they have any in stock first.

View attachment 3885410

View attachment 3885411

View attachment 3885414

So happy to finally be joining the club with my new Capucines bb! However, with respect to the handle, there is one thing I’m unhappy with. The handle on the Capucines on my bag is not firmly fixed. While it does not bend forward or backward at all, I do find that it jiggles back and forth with movement. I don’t really like that and would prefer if it was completely immovable and fixed in place. The jiggliness of the handle, for me, cheapens the bag.

I was wondering is there something wrong with mine or is this just the way that it is made. Can anyone provide their input and experience on this, I would greatly appreciate it. I had to wait 3 months for my bag to be made and shipped to me and am a little disappointed by the way the handle is. I just want to know if this is supposed to be normal. Many thanks in advance!

Yes the weird handle on the Capucines is what made me sell mine in the end. That's why sometimes you see second hand Capucines with very uneven handles. Very strange.