**** The Chic Capucines Cavalcade Club ****

Hi, would anybody know if the capucines bb in noir ( the sku is m94586) is still available to order ?
I have been trying to get in contact with my SA for a week and they still can't give me an answer.

If anybody could help out, would be really appreciate it !

Finally received this beautiful in galet from hubby as a honeymoon gift. So blessed! I'm over the moon
emoji173.png
beautiful - congrats!!!

I have a capucines bb and I love it so much I want to get the pm size. However, I’m also in love with the lady dior bag in the medium size. Which one would you get?

For me the Capucines is definitely way easier to use. Lady Dior has a very tight opening, which scratch my hand every time I try to get sth out of that bag[emoji23]. Even though it is a medium size bag, it holds about the same amount of stuff as capucines BB.

For me the Capucines is definitely way easier to use. Lady Dior has a very tight opening, which scratch my hand every time I try to get sth out of that bag[emoji23]. Even though it is a medium size bag, it holds about the same amount of stuff as capucines BB.

Thank you for sharing! I really appreciate it as this is a tough decision for me. My gut tells me to get the capucines PM as well because it’s more functional but the lady dior is so beautiful too. Tough decision!

Reactions: chessmont
True, Lady Dior is a gorgeous bag but not practical due to the small narrow top opening. Capucines is much more comfortable