The Chew - September ABC (Carla Hall will be a host)

Soap Opera Digest calls it The Spew. One article was so outraged that this show was heavily promoted during the last week of All My Children that they kept expecting the show's stars to show up on the AMC set for guest appearences with their "colorful dish towels" :smile: But I do think that the network could have shown more respect and not promoted it during AMC commercial breaks....did they really think AMC viewers would be their audience for this anyway?

you guys trip me out with the visceral hate you have for this show. :smile:

I watched it the first 2 days but got bored with it because it reminds me of The View and Martha Stewart with the cooking stuff. I just watch Days of our Lives or watch the NCIS marathon on USA.

I have only watched a couple of minutes before One Life To Live. I don't care for it; the premise is stupid. Disregarding that it replaced All My Children, a cooking show?
I am also tired of almost every commercial during the day is of The Chew. It's overkill.

Soap Opera Digest calls it The Spew. One article was so outraged that this show was heavily promoted during the last week of All My Children that they kept expecting the show's stars to show up on the AMC set for guest appearences with their "colorful dish towels" :smile: But I do think that the network could have shown more respect and not promoted it during AMC commercial breaks....did they really think AMC viewers would be their audience for this anyway?

Must be a weekly thing because they have more info about Prospect Park and AMC/OLTL and they called the Chew the Spew. I couldn't help but laugh.

MARIO BATALI OFF THE HOOK In NYC Sexual Assault Cases

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/08/mario-batali-no-charges-sexual-assault-cases-nyc/

Mario Batali will not be charged for 2 alleged sexual assaults in NYC ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told the NYPD has closed both cases against Batali after investigators couldn't find any witnesses or evidence supporting claims made by the accusers.

We broke the story ... a woman filed a police report last March claiming she was raped by Batali on Jan. 29, 2004 at his West Village eatery.

NYPD was also investigating Batali for sexual misconduct after a woman came forward on "60 Minutes" claiming he sexually assaulted her in 2005 at his Spotted Pig restaurant.

We reached out to the NYPD and the Manhattan D.A. ... both declined to comment.