The Cheshire Collection

Cheshire Cat

Long live McQueen
Feb 12, 2007
I said I'd post a family portrait when my Ink City came, so we went out and had a photoshoot today. :yes:

My neighbour was looking down from his balcony, and I think he thinks I'm mad. I guess he's probably right.

Black Brief, Black Oval, Rouge Vermillion City, Black Day
Ink City, Blueberry Makeup, Grenat City Sapin Mini Coin, White First, Blue Glacier First
Cornflower City, Black Money, Emerald City

Except for my RH Magenta City, Marigold First and the French Blue First HG, I feel very, very content. :heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

PS - To the mods: if collection posts aren't allowed any more please take this down... I don't think they have been banned, but I don't want to cause trouble either. :hrmm:

Attachments

• Family Portrait1.jpg
    Family Portrait1.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 326
  • Family Portrait2.jpg
    Family Portrait2.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 319
  • Family Portrait3.jpg
    Family Portrait3.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 316
  • Stack.jpg
    Stack.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 348
:droool: Amazingggg!

Is the Emerald o6? Can I ask you how the leather is, if so?
Verty the leather on Emerald Green is very thick and smooshy.:tup: You will love it and it will look awsome with your skin tone and hair. :yes:I just got an EG Day today and i love it.:yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_2580 (2).JPG
    IMG_2580 (2).JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 46
^She's right! I love the colour to death. My leather was kind of flat and blah at first, but once you start using it, it fluffs out very quickly. Now it's amazing!

Cheshire....bow down to the bbag princess! :cutesy:

Your collection is...wow. That's all I have to say! Living in Seattle are you nervous wreck every day you take her(s) outside (b/c of the rain). :sweatdrop:

Lol, lordguinney no - they all go out in the rain and they all take it like troopers. I Apple Garded the white First, but all the others are au natural and I haven't had any ill effects from rain. :smile:

Bbags are tougher than we give them credit for!

Wow girl! The collection just keeps on budding! Love the color and style choices you've made. I think I'm forever going to regret not jumping on that white First ;) SUPERBE!!