Food The Cheesecake Factory

I LOVE Cheesecake Factory! Everyone makes fun of me b/c I consider myself a foodie, & I love going to nice restaurants in SF, but Cheesecake Factory is definately one of my faves. The meatloaf is surprisingly delish & the fried macaroni & cheese appetizer!

I am ok with it -- its no worse that TGI Friday, Bennigans, etc. Its easy comfort food when you have picky eaters from out of town or small children who refuse to eat anything that isnt deep fried.

What's funny is I don't normally like cheesecake all that much but I LOOOVEEE their cheesecake. I've eaten at the one in Chicago, Texas, and the one in Las Vegas. I don't remember what entrees I got, but the cheesecake was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO yum.

Of course it's tacky! That's half the fun! And it attracts lots of tourists, has a menu like a book and the food is so-so, but I've been there lots of times. Now that the restaurant has branched out it's not so special anymore, but I still love the original one at the Hancock Center with the silly decor and interior.

I like the Cheesecake Factory. I have to admit, I've been there a handfull of times, but have always eaten the same thing: their club sandwich!

It's delicious, reasonably priced and you get a TON of food. I always ask them to put half in a box before they even serve it to me because I know I won't be able to eat it. Mmmmmm, I want one now.

Their cheesecake is delicious :biggrin:

I loveeee cheesecake factory! even though i hate the long wait esp in the weekends. :sad:
I usually order Chicken Madeira (with extra sauce), Pasta Da Vinci, and Miso Salmon.
Not to forget, the fried calamari for the appetizer.
Tiramisu and Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake are the my favorites for desserts!
I also love the brown bread!

We love The Cheesecake Factory! We actually eat there several times a month PLUS get take out often.

Overpriced?! You've got to be kidding! You get WAY more food than you should! We often share an appetizer and entre and still have plenty of food left over to take home. I have to disagree. It's worth every penny!

We love the Chicken Marsala, Bistro Shrip Pasta, Factory Meatloaf (to die for!), Firecracker Salmon Rolls, Roadslide Sliders, Shephard's Pie and the salads are incredible! Don't EVEN get me started on the dessert menu! My current favorite is the Chris's Outrageous Chocolate Cake. There are three of us. We buy one slice and it lasts us three days! It's sooooo rich, you only have to nibble on it to be satisfied.

We are BIG TIME foodies here. We love good restaurants (Mr. Chow and The Ivy are two of my all time favorite haunts) and I must say, TCF is right up there amoung my favorite spots!

Oh yeah, if you've never done it before - try them for Sunday Brunch! DELISH!

My SO and I feel the same way. THough, I know if you are a foodie like us (we eat out at all the top/hot places) we are not supposed to like any chains. Especially, chains that serve big portions of food that non-foodies can even appreciate. For some reason I don't find it really tacky? Maybe the ones in Socal are less tacky, dunno or maybe they are not tacky in Socal. :shrugs: