The cheek of some people.....(bit of a rant, sorry!!!)

Jan 19, 2008
I'm thinking about buying a vintage chanel jumbo (XL) so have been checking ebay quite regularly lately - the amount of people selling fakes angers me so much!!! Ok, fair enough if the buyer knows they are purchasing a fake (even though I personally don't approve of counterfeits) but when sellers purposely mislead people and charge prices as if it were the real thing is so unfair!! (Although anyone that checks with the brilliant ladies on Authenticate this can avoid being scammed;).)
Lately though, I've noticed more and more people blatantly using other peoples photos (of authentic items) and passing them off as their own. I know it would be very hard to police this, but still, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it!!!
Right, rant over haha. I know I'm probably not the first to bring this up, and won't be the last, but I needed to get it outta my system LOL. Much better.:smile:

Lately though, I've noticed more and more people blatantly using other peoples photos (of authentic items) and passing them off as their own. I know it would be very hard to police this, but still, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it!!!

Whenever you see this, contact the original owner of the pics and let them know someone is using their (stolen) pics. The seller might not be aware that their photos are being used, and they are the only ones who can effectively report the listing violation.

I know what you mean, sometimes I spend up to an hour just reporting fakes and listing them on knowknockoffs.com. I would rather pay an extra 2 or 3 hundred and buy from a reputable seller.

Another thank you to the wonderful members on the Authenticate this sub forum!!!
:dothewave::tpfrox:
Cheers