The CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA thread

I would pass because of the tear to the leather of the shoe. It can't be repaired and will only get worse with wear. I have Isaac with Santana Creative maintain my higher end shoes and this is the one area where they can't do anything to repair the shoe. The vampire bites on the bottom are no big deal as they can be either covered or patched/puttied.

If they were a huge bargain, then love them and wear them:smile:. If you paid a lot....well that is up to you.... GL!

I personally would pass on this, not because of the tear but because of the drill holes at the bottom. I dont want any dirt caught in there and stay there since it will be difficult to clean it out.... Just my two cents...

I would avoid unless really (really) cheap, as the cut could easily tear more with wear.

Thanks ladies! I hadn't even thought of the drill holes at the bottom being puttied, that's a great idea authentic please! I actually already bought them, so I'm stuck with them. The tear on the face of the design actually didn't bother me much at first, but I hadn't thought about use making worse... I got them 75% off, which is a deal, but not a super bargain. I do love them though, so I guess I'll make the best of them and enjoy! Thanks again for your opinions!

Love these!!!
Does anyone have mod pics of Cosmic flats they can share? I haven't tried them on yet but think they are so pretty! TIA!

I love these, but can't bring myself to pay that much. I love the embellishment on the shoe and also had a hard time deciding which one I would want. Good thing my horoscope shoe was not attractive or I would have been tempted.