The CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA thread

JdFrMTI.jpg

Woo hoo 80% off on Net-A-Porter. Paid $219 from $1095 :yahoo: It seems like size 7 is always sold out when the deals are too good to be true, but I definitely lucked out this time.

Dear all,

Need some help with sizing info as there is no CO store in my country so i can't try them. am generally interested in getting the kitty flats and maybe a pair of dolly pumps (is it the generic term for the iconic CO shoes with the island platform?).

Am a size 35.5 in ysl tribtoos 80mm, size 35 for chanel flats.

Think i read somewhere in this thread that CO generally runs 1/2 size bigger? Is this true?

What size would you girls recommend for the kitty flats or kitty pumps and the dolly pumps.

TIA. Sorry for the long rant as i have to pay customs duties so i would really hate to do a return etc. Hoping that the size will work out fine.

Help ! Advise for CO Delphine Heart appliqué in Blush

I just received this pair from Italy tonight. Am really surprised tat the condition of e heel looks far from ideal.
- there's a black stain on the back heel
- the sole on e platform has peel ( button / coin size)
- color of nude looks really dull / heart appliqué looks a deep dull red
- some parts of the suede seems to have water marks / a part seems kinda balding
Can anyone advise if this is acceptable ? Am thinking if I shld sent it back ( paid for shipping n taxes already)

Is this normal ?? Anyone who can advise please ? ( pics shown here looks a shade brighter but it is really not. )

image.jpg

Last edited: