the Charlotte Bag, anyone bought this bag? How...?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How does the G hardware be attached on the bag? It looks...hmm...dangerous? Easy to fall off? (not sure how to describe it)
    But I love the design a lot! :love:

Gucci02.JPG
  2. The fabric and lining go through an open portion of the G ornament and it has screws holding it in place, looks pretty secure to me.

It's one of my favorite styles :smile:

3. I loooove this bag! It's so nice in person. It's the top on my wish list for this season. I've tried on the black leather with black guccissima trim on a couple times and the hardward is very secure.

4. I bought this bag during the one day sale and returned it. It was the black guccissima version. I think I got a bad one because the leather was very wrinkly and too shiny for my taste. It is a sturdy bag and I am in love with the style. I do plan to get it again. Hoping it comes in the light brown leather.

5. wow don't know much about it , but love the style!

6. ^thank you for all your info...but any pics?

7. I'm new to this, so can anyone tell me which reliable online source I can buy authentic Gucci, LV, Dior & Fendi bags??? Thanks in advance. :smile:

8. You can buy Gucci at Neiman Marcus, Saks on line and Louis Vuitton at Eluxury.com or LouisVuitton.com Dior and Fendi can also be purchased at Eluxury.com Sometimes Bluefly.com has Fendi, Gucci, Dior and a few Chanel. All these sites sell the authentic thing. Good Luck:okay:

9. Thanks for the reply. I just ordered from eluxury.com this morning. I got Dior Dior Lovely Small Hobo. Hope I made the right choice. Eagerly awaiting my shipment.:sweatdrop:

10. It's a really nice bag. I'm not sure if they have different sizes but the one that I tried on was a large and it's too big for me (i'm only 5'1"). But I love the design and hardware on the bag! I like the leather one better though.

11. This bag is beautiful in person but when I tried it on it was HUGE HUGE HUGE. So, if you like a huge bag it's great. Needless to say I didn't buy it!