*The Chanel Waiting Room* Post your goodies-on-the-way here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We have a thread like this in CL and it's tons of fun! I thought we might enjoy having one here, too.

If you have a Chanel purchase on its way to you, share your excitement –*post about it here!

2. Jetsetgo! this is a great thread for anticipations! :smile:

I have this on the way to me:

Distressed Grey Jumbo 2005 Anniversary Reissue.

This is a pre-owned, gently used. I hope it is as good as it is described and i do not need to return it. Picture taken from Seller.

2005grey.JPG

3. Wow! That's really beautiful. Congrats, theabcd! I adore grey. I'm going to need to add a grey bag to my collection of these days!

4. love that anniversary reissue theabcd!

Great idea JetSetGo! There is also one in the Bal forum and it's a great place to grab a drink and wait :drinkup:

I am currently waiting on 3 reissues....
    1) Black 227 reissue! Should arrive Tuesday! :yahoo:
    2) 10A grey 226 (special order from Hirsh before the Aug increase... still waiting for it to come in!)
    3) AND I special ordered the lamb purple 226 from Hirsh. It is part of the spring collection, so I have quite a long wait.. but I did not want to chance it, so I HAD to special order it to ensure it will be mine!!

5. #5 Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    Yahooo love the waiting lounge!

Can't wait for the westminsty, from Hirsh

[​IMG]

6. #6 Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    Woo Hoo! Waiting lounge! Great thread JetSetGo!!

^^Bevy I can't wait to see your westmisnsty! NYCavalier, ooh that purple lamb is simply divine! I wasn't brave enough to order the lamb...I'm a big klutz! Theabcd...I love the Anny Grey 2.55!!

Though I don't drink IRL...'cuz I don't like the way my face and neck turn 10C red in two seconds...(I'm such a lightweight)...let's have cyber drinks in the waiting lounge! :drinkup:

I'm waiting for:
    CC Elastic Small Flap in Brown...next week
    Reissue 227 Dark Blue w/Silver hardware (10A)...expected this month
    Reissue 227 Red w/ghw (Spring 2011)...January to March

7. ^^^ Yay for cyber drinks! :drinkup:

I'm so jealous, NYCavalier!

8. lol
    your cny red ghw will make it!

9. NYCavalier: is there a pic of the purple lambskin?????? Thx so much!!

10. Just placed an order for the "love symbols" channel clutch w/ pearls in silver.... Love love love the pearl accents, and the black camellia flower statement ring for NM fall incircle!!! Just hoping their both beautiful IRL!

11. bevyofpurse : your westminsty is TDF!!! Where did you find her ? Gorgeous! Mind if i ask how much is she?

12. gaga_ser, the cuff is pretty!

I am waiting for this, a past collection. Pic from seller. I hope it is as good as it is described too.*crossing my fingers n toes*

Attached Files:

13. gaga_ser: You saved alot! :smile:

misspiggy_07: nice bag! gold hardware?

14. Thanks theabcd, yes it's gold hw And hope the real thing will be as nice as pictured.:biggrin: