The Chanel Girls are so much fun.....

pattihansen

Island Girl
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
I am fairly new to the PB, and yes, Patti Hansen, is really my name. I guess when I put my user name on it didn't occur to me to think up something else...what can I say!!!! I thought I would just post a message to introduce myself to all of you.

I live in New Mexico but my DH and I are from Seattle and we have a place on Whidbey Island, hence my other location. The dog picture is my bull terrier, like the Target dog. His name is Ike.

I have 5 Chanels, three double flaps black, white, and pink, a jumbo in red with the new chain, and a beige medallion tote. I love them all, and I have MANY other bags of various types. I used to sell handbags at Saks in Kansas City. I have the grey Lady Braid on order for the fall.

I totally love reading about everyone and their collections. I feel I have found a whole new set of handbag soul mates.

Hi and welcome!!!!
I have to agree, the Chanel ladies ARE fun!

Is Whidbey Island on the Sound?
DH's parent's bought a lot in Seattle on an island to build, but ended up selling it as they'd have to use a boat to get back and my mother in laws health wasn't so good anymore.
Can't remember the name. . . .{?}

Welcome! Yes, this is a fun and stylish bunch. You will find, however, that when you talk about your amazing collection we will all yell for pics cause we are pic freaks!! It inspires us..

Hi Swanky,

Whidbey Island is actually a little north of the sound and you can get there either by a ferry or the Deception Pass Bridge.

I will post a pic as soon as I can get them all together and figure out how to do it. I agree the pics are the best!!