The Chanel addiction begins! Second reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I revealed my black caviar classic flap with shw a week or so ago. I love the size -- m/l holds my phone, a ti84 calculator and wallet, plus works really well for dinner and casual events.:heart: however, I knew I wanted a conversation piece and a beautifully colored chanel. Black is gorgeous and versatile, but I needed something with more pop occasionally in my wardrobe.

I did some calling around (from coast to coast!) -- ladies who helped me, don't spoil it! :smile: -- and found exactly what I was looking for. Can't wait to share it with everyone...
    when I'm back from school in an hour! Aha.

2. :P what a tease... but I will be here waiting!

3. :okay::supacool::sunnies:beach::drinks:

4. Can't wait to see it!

5. Whoo! I'm editing the pictures now --finally charged my camera, too, so the pictures won't be as terrible as my android phone camera. :yahoo:

Attached Files:

6. :smile:

Attached Files:

7. A little bit bigger than a m/l box...

Attached Files:

8. sparkles on the bag? hmmm

Attached Files:

9. A peeeeeeeeeeek

Attached Files:

10. Don't wanna drag out the reveal forever, but wha-la! My beautiful multicolor Chanel jumbo flap! My camera phone captures the bags color better than my actual camera, so there's some of those in here too. Thanks for letting me share, I'll post some more pics to show the iridescent color + size difference from my m/l flap. :smile:

Attached Files:

11. Wow! Congrats! She is stunning! I have the same one too, the smaller size, and I love her to bits. :tender:

12. Pink interior!! :heart: :heart:

Attached Files:

13. i do too! can't stop staring at her! :tender:

14. AHHHH its beautiful!!! congrats :smile:

15. M/l plus my jumbo, as well as hardware shots! :heart:

Attached Files: