The Chain It bag and so many more

stacygimini

Dec 17, 2016
well first of all i got something else other than bags during this shopping.
sencondly, the bags mentioned below are:
1. Sac Chain-It PM in Monogram with Noir
well it is not on the US site yet
http://fr.louisvuitton.com/fra-fr/produits/sac-chain-it-pm-monogram-015881

2. Brittany in DE with Magolia(pink)
http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/brittany-damier-ebene-014812

3. Babylone PM in Galet(grey)
http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/babylone-pm-mahina-009412

4.Babylone BB in Magnolia (pink)
http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/babylone-chain-bb-mahina-013862#M51224

5. Gucci Dionysus Blooms Print shoulder bag (medium)
https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/wome...osition=11&listName=SearchResultGridComponent

Last edited:
Reactions: gems4me
1. Sac Chain-It PM in Monogram with Noir , measures 23*18*8cm or 9*7*3.15inches, it has a top handle and unremovable strap with silver hardware.
my lovely friend @Quinni you might wanna check this out!
It's a very light weight small saddle bag, I actually have a short 1 min video for it but i dont know how to post it here, sorry girls please check it out from my instagram, it shows all the detals of this little cutie.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQR-s55hhyH/?taken-by=stacygimini

my wonderful SA said it would be only lauched tomorrow, but then she brought it to me. it looks very cute, but i wish the leather is in fuchsia color.so it's more funny and flirty

the only thing you might want to know is the strap length, sorry i didint measure it, am 5"2 and you can see the photos down below, it is shorter than the strap on favorite pm.

last but not least, it is comparable to croisette, monogram lover would be liking this one I guess? well if they dont hate balck.

Attachments

• IMG_0966.jpg
    IMG_0966.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 1,897
  • IMG_0967.jpg
    IMG_0967.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 3,063
Last edited:
2. Brittany in DE with Magolia(pink)
measures 11.8*9.1*5.1inches, it also comes in Bodeaux(wine) and Noir.
the bag is very comparable to Montaigne bb in size, even the length of the strap is similar.(for shoulder carry only)
for more details you may check out this youtube video by LaurelBelle W, she had a wonderful vlog for this bag.

this was the second time I tried it on, well it was not that amazing as the first time with the Bodeaux color, not because of the color, but the shape and material of this bag,
you may see the sides of the bag from pic below, i can definately see this bag loose its shape over the time.

Attachments

• IMG_0963.jpg
    IMG_0963.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 1,438
  • IMG_0964.jpg
    IMG_0964.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 2,181
  • IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 1,445
Last edited:
3. Babylone PM in Galet(grey)
measures 10.6*12.6*6.7inches, the material is Mahina perforated calf leather with silver hardware.
super lightweight, and the color is just sooo elegant. now it comes in 5 diff colors on the US site, noir, magnolia, ice(blue), ivory
it has a removable braided elbow handle and long strap. the strap is long enough worn as crossbody for taller ladies. but to me it is toooo long and to big as crossbody.

the size is comaprable to speedy 25,well at a much higher price though.

Attachments

• IMG_0961.jpg
    IMG_0961.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 1,464
  • IMG_0962.jpg
    IMG_0962.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 1,448
4.Babylone BB in Magolia (pink)
ok, let's talk about this beauty, it is my holy grail bag from Louis Vuitton, definately no 1 in my wishlist for year 2017. saving for this bag now.
I want to try it in grey, but, they only have it in magnolia(pink), that is y i tried the PM size known it's too big for me.
the pink color is nice, young, but, can you see the shorter strap, its lambskin, definately gets stain easily for such a careless person like me...
the longer strap is perfect for crossbody on me. ahhhhh i just LVOE everything about this bag, someone please tell me the cons if any...
I can see myself let go my speedy b 25 de if I have her someday...

description from the US site...

- Mahina perforated calf leather
- Microfiber lining
- Mahina calf leather and soft sheepskin trim
- Silver coloured metallic pieces
- Covered chain handle
- Removable non-adjustable strap
- Inside zipped pocket
- Inside flat pocket
- 4 Bottom studs

Attachments

• IMG_0959.jpg
    IMG_0959.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 1,523
  • IMG_0960.jpg
    IMG_0960.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 2,627
5. Gucci Dionysus Blooms Print shoulder bag (medium)
measures 11*7*3.5inches, with a unremovable shoulder chain strap in antique silver hardware.
sorry gals i know this is a place ppl talking about lv, buuuuuuut, i never thought i would try the gucci bags even though it is flooded on the internet,
the lv boutique i went to yesterday was just so disappointing, so i went to the gucci right besides it, well, i found this baby, it is just normal sitting on the shelf but once i put it on, OMG...

it is comparable to pochette metis. I cant get one from the plc i live, and there are so many quality issues about the pm. the dionysus is so ladylike and different from what i have.
well there are something holding me back, i normally like slouchy bags, and this one is soooo structured. 2nd the chain strap is not so comfortable to wear in a long time, we only have summer here in Singapore soooo, i dont know, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_0977.jpg
    IMG_0977.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 1,403
  • IMG_0978.jpg
    IMG_0978.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 1,537
  • IMG_0979.jpg
    IMG_0979.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 1,409
And last, finally, i have an unboxing to share with you lovely gals,
she is.........

last two pic are on shortest and longest setting,well not much diff though.

hope you enjoyed some eye candy in this thread, have a goooooood day my lovely friends!

Attachments

• IMG_0986.jpg
    IMG_0986.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 1,419
  • 6280D357-867C-454B-B7DB-87442BD675AD.jpg
    6280D357-867C-454B-B7DB-87442BD675AD.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 1,426
  • IMG_0987.jpg
    IMG_0987.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 1,399
  • IMG_0988.jpg
    IMG_0988.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 1,439
  • IMG_0989.jpg
    IMG_0989.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 1,426
Did you like the chain it bag? What are your thoughts/feedback on it? I can't decide if I want it or not or get the Victoire instead.....thanks!
yes i like it! i would vote for chain it! but its my opinion and preference.
if you are younger, not very tall, and you dont mind the balck color, you should go for the chain it.
i didnt see Victoire in store, but from the website i think it is comaprable to pallas chain which i like. it is more elegant, fits more than the chain it, but mind the chain strap, it is definatelly not as comfy as the chain it.

I hope this would help you!