The Celine Phantom Club** POST YOUR PICS!**

Hope nobody minds my bumping this thread. I did it simply because the Reference Library thread is a no-chatting thread and a lot of us Phantom owners could stand to have a dedicated thread to our bags. Will add pics in a few, plus a few threads I found useful when searching for my own Phantom.

:smile:

Adding picture of my Phantom -
10276af4-e1f1-4c3f-9b0c-6e985f26d649_zps7431a038.jpg

Grey 10DC Small Phantom in Natural Calfskin. Reveal thread with loads of pics (from other tPFers too) if anyone needs help - A PhanQuest comes to an end!

Last edited:
Here are some relevant threads that I found useful when I was looking for my Phantom bag (gosh it seems like so long ago, phew!).

1. Is your Phantom made from Natural Calfskin? Check out the CÉLINE Natural Calfskin CLUB thread.
  2. Wondering how to care for and or store your Phantom? Check out the Secret Tips for Caring For Your Celine thread.
  3. Wondering how to find anything in your gorgeous Phantom? See the SAMORGA Bag Inserts for Luggage and Phantom: Pictures, Designs and Measurements ONLY thread.
  4. Here is another thread on bag organizers - A purse organizer for your Celine? Please tell us!
  5. Want to know what Phantoms came out when per color, leather and season? Visit the Céline PHANTOM LUGGAGE reference thread. (Please add your bag to the thread.)
  6. Still confused over whether the (black) Phantom comes with gold or black hardware? Get some Phantom history in the Phantom croc in black/ gold hardware thread. (Also contains discussion on logo location in croc Phantoms).
  7. Curious about how a suede Phantom wears over time? Look no further than here - Phantom owners: did this happen to your bag?? (pics inside)
  8. Wondering whether and/or when to wear your Phantom with its 'wings' in or out? - Celine Phantom, ears or no ears?
  9. Want to know more about a Satinated Calfskin Phantom? See the CÉLINE Satinated Calfskin CLUB
  10. Did you buy a Phantom in Supple Calfskin leather? Check out the CÉLINE Supple Calfskin CLUB
  11. Not sure whether to travel on a plane with your Phantom? See Plane Travel with Phantom?
  12. The Palmelato Phantom debate that ended up clarifying things for many of us -
    Confused about Stiff Phantom Palmelato/Natural Calfskin
  13. And another important thread on the Palmelato vs. Natural Calfskin debate - Here is the Phantom in Palmelato Leather
  14. General discussion on how the Phantom (in croc embossed) looks, wears, costs etc - New to Celine.. And I want a Phantom Luggage.. Any advices??
  15. Considering a Phantom (or any other bag) in Python leather? This is a must read - Python Phantom Luggage
  16. Did you know Phoebe introduced a medium Phantom to join the small and large sizes? fall winter phantom:will it be smaller?
  17. Comparison pics of large and small phantoms - Celine Phantom comparison photos: medium vs large size, old vs new leather
  18. Comparison pics of the large phantom and LV Neverfull - Phantom - small or large
  19. Wonder how the Phantom compares to a Givenchy Antigona? Mini Luggage? Chanel Jumbo? YSL Cabas Chyc? LV Alma GM? YSL Sac De Jour? Please visit the Sizes and measurent of Celine Luggages incl (comparison pics only) thread.

Hope this proves useful to someone.

Looking forward to seeing pretty bags posted in here.

:biggrin: