~*The Celine Mini Luggage Club*~

Hi All,
I'm new to the forum and not sure if there is a specific place for questions. Anyway, going to try here. I got a Celine mini luggage with felt on the front, back, and sides. I wanted to know if I should spray scotchgaurd on the felt to protect it?
I'm a little scared to ruin my bag, so I appreciate all feedback.

Attachments

• 15871736168856430588494426630424.jpg
    15871736168856430588494426630424.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 59

This looks like a slightly older luggage, so chances are the leather has softened, which means a slight loss of structure, and thats what's caused the problem. I wouldn't worry too much about it :P it's just because the bag is changing shape slightly due to the leather softening.

Hi All,
I'm new to the forum and not sure if there is a specific place for questions. Anyway, going to try here. I got a Celine mini luggage with felt on the front, back, and sides. I wanted to know if I should spray scotchgaurd on the felt to protect it?
I'm a little scared to ruin my bag, so I appreciate all feedback.
What a nice luggage you have. In your case I would suggest that you may try on a small part and review does your spray will damage the felt. Like you can try on a very corner and see how it goes.
I hope it helps.

This looks like a slightly older luggage, so chances are the leather has softened, which means a slight loss of structure, and thats what's caused the problem. I wouldn't worry too much about it :P it's just because the bag is changing shape slightly due to the leather softening.
Thank you jasmynh1 for your reply,it doesn’t bother me,is like when our skin starts to wrinkle,adds character.

I agree! One thing I love about buying a bag in perfect condition (whether it's new from the store or pre-loved) is how we get to add character to it. :idea: A lot of bags look better as they age!
Hi jasmynh1, I went over my bag throughly and found the date code was S-GA-1039 which makes it a very good FAKE!! and it has a lampo zipper as well. I Now know the luggage didn’t come out until S 2010. I feel like such a fool.

Hi jasmynh1, I went over my bag throughly and found the date code was S-GA-1039 which makes it a very good FAKE!! and it has a lampo zipper as well. I Now know the luggage didn’t come out until S 2010. I feel like such a fool.

Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear that. :yucky: Don’t feel like a fool, you did not know it was a fake. I hope you are able to recoup some of the money you spent on the bag.