The catalogue collectors

1. I hope I´m not the only one going cuckoo for catalogues:roflmfao: I will post pics of my bash when I get home from work. So if anyone´s been collection the "bibles" or the LV official catalogues, tiny ads, cards etc, post them here:yes:

2. I love them too!!! So here is my small collection:wlae:

cat2.JPG catalogs.JPG
  3. Wonderful collection Moko! Love that silver one, I haven´t got it, yet:rolleyes:

4. Here is mine so far:

Kuva 954.jpg
  5. LOL...I can join this one easily..I love LV catalogs..

6. do u know how much "les catalogues" costs ?

7. nuthin

8. The official LV catalogue doesn´t cost you anything if you happen to get it from an SA while purchasing something. If you want to order it, or haven´t bought anything, they will usually charge you the shipping which is 20 dollars.

9. Here are a few of my catalogue's and book collection. I have others stored away in a trunk that I will photograph sometime.:flowers:

10. Wonderful collection Amamxr!

11. This is "My Bible" a collection of photographs, notes, guides, etc. that I have compiled over the years. I love this book and use it frequently.

There is also a section on The French Company that I have reference material on including pictures. Over the years I have collected many LV vintage photographs that are also in my book. :flowers:

12. Gorgeous idea!!! Can I copy you and make a book like that myself:shame:

13. Nola:

If I had the money I would make a copy of the whole book and give it to you. I can however, perhaps contribute to a topic of interest just PM me..:flowers:

14. That´s so nice:heart: I´ll pm you:yes:

15. Wow! that's quite the collection of information. How long does your info go back? When I first considered buying an LV from eBay, I did so much web-surfing on LV info (with there being so many fakes out there), but still yet to purchase on eBay. Anyways, most of them I just marked in my favorites or printed out. That's such a good idea to just keep together!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice