the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

I’m in need of some expert advice….would love to hear your opinions….this is my everyday stack: YG love wedding band with 1 Dia, YG etincelle eternity ring.
8E98032C-A4E7-4AB4-9A74-0FD0DB9C7512.jpeg
I love this but I was inspired by @chi_lover91 to add another YG to my stack and I came across this preloved YG 3 Dia Regular love.
E33B3D75-8798-4CEE-A553-E715C52A0436.jpeg
1E8779B3-B950-4BDA-92E0-477714A7868C.jpeg
Thoughts?? Too much??
Here’s my dilemma, they aren’t the same thickness (the new to me ring is thicker than my other two)….am I overthinking this?
4E9FB824-04F5-4BFA-A1F5-8771F2FC3432.jpeg
Appreciate any thoughts!

Hello dear! Personally I preferred my two rings to have the same thickness because I do wear them without my eternity band often when my hands swell up. Alternately I think it’s just a preference and I’ve seen many stacked variations of the love ring with different thicknesses also.

Reactions: asatoasz
I’m in need of some expert advice….would love to hear your opinions….this is my everyday stack: YG love wedding band with 1 Dia, YG etincelle eternity ring.
View attachment 5736247
I love this but I was inspired by @chi_lover91 to add another YG to my stack and I came across this preloved YG 3 Dia Regular love.
View attachment 5736259
View attachment 5736260
Thoughts?? Too much??
Here’s my dilemma, they aren’t the same thickness (the new to me ring is thicker than my other two)….am I overthinking this?
View attachment 5736267
Appreciate any thoughts!

If it’s comfortable to wear I would rock it. Looks great!

View attachment 5736247
View attachment 5736259
View attachment 5736260
Thoughts?? Too much??
View attachment 5736267
Appreciate any thoughts!
I prefer the two rings, or 2 eternity bands with 1 love ring.

Hello dear! Personally I preferred my two rings to have the same thickness because I do wear them without my eternity band often when my hands swell up. Alternately I think it’s just a preference and I’ve seen many stacked variations of the love ring with different thicknesses also.
Thank you for your thoughts. I generally prefer the same thickness in my stacks as well.

If it’s comfortable to wear I would rock it. Looks great!
Thank you! Appreciate your thoughts!

I prefer the two rings, or 2 eternity bands with 1 love ring.
Thank you for your opinion, it’s appreciated!

Reactions: perlefine
Hello all,
On the topic of ring thicknesses, I'm wondering if some of you with more experience can help me. I've been visiting Tokyo and went to a store called Komehyo, which had many different resale luxury brands for sale from purses to shoes to jewelry and more. 20230305_182726.jpg20230305_182737.jpgIt is listed by many bloggers and Youtubers as a legitimate store that doesn't sell counterfeit merchandise. Anyway, I was (and still am) contemplating between two love rings in the thicker size. I originally left the store and didn't buy either because when I looked at the pictures I took of the rings, my gut told me something wasn't quite right. The thickness difference is very subtle and more obvious in one of the photos. There was also a language barrier and when I pointed out the ring differences and showed them the photos, they said in broken English that the rings were "okay, no fake". When I got back to the hotel I tried to research if Cartier original size love ring (non wedding band) came in different thicknesses, and couldn't find any information. I then emailed the photos to Komehyo asking why they were two different thicknesses on the rings and this was their response: "Thank you for your message. The reason why the width of one WG Cartier's love ring is narrower is probably because the manufacturing year and the manufacturing factory are different."
It sounds off to me, but does anyone know if this explanation is true and accurate? Tia for any help and clarification!

Reactions: fenuw
Good evening everyone. I’m looking to purchase my first Cartier piece online. (Cartier is not really close by). For starters, I’d like to order a Love wedding band in either white gold or rose gold. I’m torn on my choice. Which one do you think would go better with this ring on my left hand? My next piece will probably be a JUC for my right hand. Thank you!

092C3DFF-CE30-491D-96B8-01C6CD4C1B71.jpeg

Reactions: mz_engineer12
I love both - it looks great on you
View attachment 5736247
View attachment 5736259
View attachment 5736260
Thoughts?? Too much??
View attachment 5736267
Appreciate any thoughts!

• Love