the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

I wear mine once a week.. it's extremely
Scratched but I feel
Like they look more authentic that way lol

I knew it would scratch but was not expecting the roughness spot(little nicks) I looked it over but i didn't see the scratch above on the top flat part of the ring till i washed my hands, i didn't hit it on anything, so looked it over in more detail and felt the nicks with my finger nail. I was just hoping someone could tell me if the nicks do happen and is normal. I thought it was going to come in PERFECT condition.

hey everyone I'm back! im hoping anyone can see the chip and tell me if your ring has them too? Hopefully you can see what I'm talking about in the picture (its on the top left side on the ring) I really appreciate any experiences you have with the ring! IMG_5554.JPG

hey everyone I'm back! im hoping anyone can see the chip and tell me if your ring has them too? Hopefully you can see what I'm talking about in the picture (its on the top left side on the ring) I really appreciate any experiences you have with the ring! View attachment 3722737

It doesnt look like a chip, but more like you dented it on something which made that indentation into the ring. I think that is normal wear an tear! In the end, any jewelry will get scratched, dented, and chipped if you are doing normal daily things! Especially when you go out and party and drink alcohol, it becomes a blur! LOL. Wear them in good health.

Reactions: Violet Bleu
scratches happen very fast.
got this dec 2015 and have been wearing it non stop since then. (not even taking it off at night, feels like a part of me)

but i think it really depends on the light when you look at it. the scratches are definitely there, but no one is going to see any scratches from a distance

Attachments

• AE5A1CE9-631A-4376-BD1F-1F444EAA1AC8.jpg
    AE5A1CE9-631A-4376-BD1F-1F444EAA1AC8.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 3,440
  • 2C0BE47D-5322-423D-B5CD-BB6F20A21BEA.jpg
    2C0BE47D-5322-423D-B5CD-BB6F20A21BEA.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 3,446
  • 03D83ADA-8E6E-4C3E-8CA0-99B460412E45.jpg
    03D83ADA-8E6E-4C3E-8CA0-99B460412E45.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 3,455
scratches happen very fast.
got this dec 2015 and have been wearing it non stop since then. (not even taking it off at night, feels like a part of me)

but i think it really depends on the light when you look at it. the scratches are definitely there, but no one is going to see any scratches from a distance

yes for sure it depends on the light. I had noticed a rough section i looked closer and it was like little nicks and this was the next day i got it. But i have also noticed dents along the edges. I take it on and off and not rough with it at all. I didn't think it would dent :sad:

yes for sure it depends on the light. I had noticed a rough section i looked closer and it was like little nicks and this was the next day i got it. But i have also noticed dents along the edges. I take it on and off and not rough with it at all. I didn't think it would dent :sad:
Honestly, I would stop worrying about it. The Love collection is meant to be worn and gain character with patina. Pretty soon, you will not even care when it scratches. The scratches will just become a part of the piece.

Honestly, I would stop worrying about it. The Love collection is meant to be worn and gain character with patina. Pretty soon, you will not even care when it scratches. The scratches will just become a part of the piece.

Hey I'm not worried about the scratches , it was more of the flattened edges and little dents. I definitely wish i would have done more research and how white gold is a little tougher. My post was to see if anyone else has the same marks!

Reactions: Violet Bleu
Hey I'm not worried about the scratches , it was more of the flattened edges and little dents. I definitely wish i would have done more research and how white gold is a little tougher. My post was to see if anyone else has the same marks!
The dents are wear and tear. Even the flat edges are normal wear because the fresh edges of a new ring smooth out over time. I have a WG Love ring, and it ages just as much as my other YG and RG pieces btw.

Reactions: nicole0612

That's also my concerns that's why I don't wear my loves together cause of the same reason dents on the edges [emoji30]but I want to wear them together. By just looking on others armcandy[emoji18]

It's my 30th coming up and my husband wants to buy me either the Diamond-paved love ring in pink gold or another yellow gold love bracelet.

Now I have two things making the decision difficult.

First, if it were you, would you prefer a second love bracelet or the ring? I currently wear my love bracelet everyday haven't taken it off in over 6 years! I just wonder if I'd wear the ring everyday. Any one who has this ring wear it almost every day?

Second, would you mix pink and yellow gold on the same arm? I would wear the ring on the ring finger of my right hand and I wear my yellow gold love bracelet on that arm. The pink gold is very subtle given the ring is mostly pave rather than mostly gold showing.

I cannot decide! I do love the ring so much particularly because my husband wears a love ring as well so that's even more special.

Love some help on this decision!