The Caramel Quandary

What caramel bag should Voodoo buy?

• Shopper (Voodoo doesn't own one)

• Boogie Bucket (Voodoo owns and loves Boogies)

• French Nanny (Voodoo doesn't own one)

• OTHER - Please suggest!

• Voodoo is insane. She should just order another blue bag.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Okay...given the fact that I have officially resigned myself to the fact that:

1. Blues and neutral colors are the only colors I should ever actually buy because reds, pinks, and oranges just aren't me, and
  2. Caramel is sofa king gorgeous it's almost painful, and
  3. Shoulder bags are the only bags I really like...
Please vote on what my next bag should be.

The color will be CARAMEL...it's the bag I haven't decided on.

Last edited:
^^I looked to see if they were on order on MHB and they aren't on the list. So I picked from items that should be in at the end of the month.

Vote for me KMH! !!!!! Pick one! :P

I voted Boogie because you know you love them and with caramel if you got another and didn't like it and had to return the bag it might be hard to find another caramel in a bag that you like (boy what a run-on sentence).

Okay... I think if you can get your hands on a DWAS in caramel you should get that but because it isn't in stock right now I voted for a SHOPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something similar to your boogie and WU but just different enough! Besides, I think the chocolatey brown tassels hanging down onto the caramel leather will just be scrumptious!

Okay... I think if you can get your hands on a DWAS in caramel you should get that but because it isn't in stock right now I voted for a SHOPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something similar to your boogie and WU but just different enough! Besides, I think the chocolatey brown tassels hanging down onto the caramel leather will just be scrumptious!

OOOOOO good point!