The canvas color are different?

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
Here is my new damier speedy30, two weeks old.... And the mini pochette is a limited edition I got a few months ago . I found out that the speedy is more brownish, and the mini pochette is a little bit dull compare with the speedy..... Is it normal? P.s. I got both at boutique...

image-2854544595.png

Here is a pretty photo I got for my new baby

image-769577088.png

thank you

Here is my new damier speedy30, two weeks old.... And the mini pochette is a limited edition I got a few months ago . I found out that the speedy is more brownish, and the mini pochette is a little bit dull compare with the speedy..... Is it normal? P.s. I got both at boutique...

View attachment 1553593

Here is a pretty photo I got for my new baby

View attachment 1553594

thank you
Yes it is normal:smile:)))))?

I noticed that too. I have a damier SLG purchased in 2008 which looks a lot duller and have slightly different shades of brown than the DE speedy I bought that was made in 2011. However, after searching here, I realized that it is indeed completely normal :smile:

Does anyone know if the color will fade with time? I know older monogram pieces can become darker/less contrasting and I am hoping that the lighter part of the damier also becomes darker with time... or is there anything I can do? (Will sun/wear lighten it more or darken it? etc...) I LOVE how the lighter checks are more beige-y on my Bloomsbury and don't like the more brown/more obvious contrast of the pochette in front of it here. Just curious. Hoping to get my other ebene pieces to look more like my Bloomie! :smile:

damiers.jpg