The Canuck Club!! Celebrating sub zero weather and the bags that survive it !

Wow, dialv! Nice collection. Were you in LA or NY for the "Hands" Neverfull? Love seeing so many LEs. Do you use you're bucket. My gf says it's the perfect size, tho too small for me I fear. What is the mono piece in front of the Monty?
Thanks for the post!

Thanks MissMcCrocodile! I wasn't in LA, I bought the bag off ebay when they were first released but it came with extras from the museum and a copy of the receipt. I love my bucket. I was so happy to get it that I told my 3 boys it was their new sister. The mono piece in front of Monty is a Monte-Carlo jewlery box.

Well I have had the cherry bucket for a few years so they have adjusted. :lol: With two teenagers and a 4 year old my bags are just something else to hold their PSP's!

Great collection Dialv...I love your Limelight and your bucket...:drool:

MissMcCrocodile: You have to report back after the film festival and tell us the highlights....espc...any great LV's that you see :tup:

Did any of the Toronto LVer's get the invite to view the fall/winter 2008 ready to wear line on Sept. 08th at the Bloor Street boutique location - I got the invite yesterday - did anyone else get this?? :graucho:

Damn, I should have noticed this thread earlier.
I didn't know PSN was yesterday, I really needed to pickup a peacoat and hat for the fall, I guess no gift card for me.. ughhh

Anyways, here is my stuff

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00234.jpg