The Canuck Club!! Celebrating sub zero weather and the bags that survive it !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. how do you know if you are a VIC? curious???

2. I read that someone saw a tag marked "VIC" on the bag they had on hold. You may get invited to "exclusive" showings, etc. But the thing that excites me most is they give you little pressies! There is a VIC Clubhouse thread with pictures. A crystal paperweight, dominoes, a bookmark, just cool little things that you cannot buy. I'm a greedy gal and I'd love something free!

3. ^^^Miss C..you are too funny..you made me giggle...LOL...I have yet to receive some free stuff..they better start or else I will cut back on my LV purchases...LOL...

4. karolinec1 - omg!!:drool::drool::drool: beautiful collection!

5. Wow....awesome collections! It's funny how many "i'm being lazy" comments I've heard so far....hahaha... I'll remember to do a group photo for my small collection when I get home!

6. Thanks, Angela!

I'm actually thinking about slimming down my collection, but I dread having to let any of them go. Between the LVs and "other" purses, I am running out of room. That'll teach me to live by the theory "no matter how much weight you gain (or lose), handbags and shoes will always fit!" LOL

7. Karman great collection!! I too have the aureilla mm in black...love your new trevi pm...I have been thinking about getting that bag, it is so nice and practical...I am going to go take a pic of my collection and put it up on this thread....cheers

8. Ayla I too have the PH...another trevi pm...beautiful...lovely collection...

9. Another trevi pm...it must be a sign..lol...perfect for our winters...love that it is handheld and a shoulder bag....if I get another bag I think this may be the one...gorgeous!!!

10. okay..I am going to go take a group shot of my collection...stay tuned...

11. Wow! There are some awesome bags here. LVpug I love your ivoire epi.
    Ayla your collection is TDF!:cloud9:
    Karoline you also have some beautiful bags, I especially love the mandarin and blue epi. I can't wait to see your lockit.
    Awhitney welcome, speedy 30 is a great bag!
    Mis McCrocodile, I would go for the PSN, it is worth it to get the gift card. If it were up to me, I would make you a VIC....:hugs:

12. #72 Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
    Everyone has such wonderful collections! Here's a shot of my modest collection: Missing are a papillon bandeau in brown and my newest purchase - Trevi PM (which is seen in a previous post).

[​IMG]
    Whole Collection 5.jpg

13. awhitney - good luck on your move!

14. Here is my collection.....group shot of my handbags....will do a pic of my accessoires another time...

Attached Files:

15. Great collection, LVpug.