The Canuck Club!! Celebrating sub zero weather and the bags that survive it !

I read that someone saw a tag marked "VIC" on the bag they had on hold. You may get invited to "exclusive" showings, etc. But the thing that excites me most is they give you little pressies! There is a VIC Clubhouse thread with pictures. A crystal paperweight, dominoes, a bookmark, just cool little things that you cannot buy. I'm a greedy gal and I'd love something free!

^^^Miss C..you are too funny..you made me giggle...LOL...I have yet to receive some free stuff..they better start or else I will cut back on my LV purchases...LOL...

Wow....awesome collections! It's funny how many "i'm being lazy" comments I've heard so far....hahaha... I'll remember to do a group photo for my small collection when I get home!

Thanks, Angela!

I'm actually thinking about slimming down my collection, but I dread having to let any of them go. Between the LVs and "other" purses, I am running out of room. That'll teach me to live by the theory "no matter how much weight you gain (or lose), handbags and shoes will always fit!" LOL

Like I said, I'm lazy and don't want to do an updated collection pic, but here's an older pic of my collection now minus the Mini Monogram Mary Kate Besace on the top left.

attachment.php

And not shown in the pic above are my newer additions:

Azur Speedy 25 (Of course the patina is darker now, but it's a gorgeous light honey brown--love it!)

attachment.php

Monogram Mizi...this has been on my wishlist since the day I found out it existed (back in 2006, when I first got into LV and joined TPF) but I never got around to it until I found a great deal for a pre-loved one...

attachment.php

And the latest, the Damier Trevi PM...this is my bag for fall this year, although I usually end up using bags with vachetta during the winter anyway.

attachment.php

Sooo yeah. For Calgary winter here, I would use pretty much any bag except Beverly MM, pink Trapeze PM, and Mizi. Like I said I don't mind taking my bags out even when it's raining because I use the aerosol Apple Garde which is pretty good at preventing water stains. In fact, one time, I took my PH out, got the vachetta SOAKED to the point (in freezing rain) it turned dark brown, but it dried just fine. No water spots, whatsoever. Well, there is slight darkening where the water stained the vachetta most severely, but you really have to look close and in super good lighting to be able to tell.

More to come later...but probably not this year. I want to add the Damier Neverfull, Galliera PM, Tivoli PM to my collection in 2009, and an Epi bag for work next year.

Karman great collection!! I too have the aureilla mm in black...love your new trevi pm...I have been thinking about getting that bag, it is so nice and practical...I am going to go take a pic of my collection and put it up on this thread....cheers

My LV collection (kind of, with some missings!) -

attachment.php

(the sheer number of bags just scares me !)

attachment.php

(missing Perle PTI, MC heart.. arghhh!!!)

attachment.php

(I love clesss !!!)

attachment.php

(Not strictly LV.. but I love this little guy, he makes me smile!)

attachment.php

(The last time I saw my heart ! :sad:)
Ayla I too have the PH...another trevi pm...beautiful...lovely collection...

Hello fellow Canadians! I'm in Vancouver. Here's 2 of my bags that I would take in any weather:

attachment.php

attachment.php

We don't have to worry so much about the cold here, but it rains and rains and rains and rains and rains and rains........

View attachment 521729

View attachment 521731
Another trevi pm...it must be a sign..lol...perfect for our winters...love that it is handheld and a shoulder bag....if I get another bag I think this may be the one...gorgeous!!!

Wow! There are some awesome bags here. LVpug I love your ivoire epi.
Ayla your collection is TDF!:cloud9:
Karoline you also have some beautiful bags, I especially love the mandarin and blue epi. I can't wait to see your lockit.
Awhitney welcome, speedy 30 is a great bag!
Mis McCrocodile, I would go for the PSN, it is worth it to get the gift card. If it were up to me, I would make you a VIC....:hugs:

Everyone has such wonderful collections! Here's a shot of my modest collection: Missing are a papillon bandeau in brown and my newest purchase - Trevi PM (which is seen in a previous post).

attachment.php

Whole Collection 5.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my collection.....group shot of my handbags....will do a pic of my accessoires another time...

Attachments

• DSCF0008.JPG
    DSCF0008.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 337