The Canuck Club!! Celebrating sub zero weather and the bags that survive it !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm sooooo at PSN for my Suhali Lockit in Verone! And I'm dragging about 9 other gals with me to share the obsession... LOL

(And I sympathize with the shoe distractions - good thing this isn't a post about collections of Manolos!)

2. Make sure you go at around 7 - so the food (and bubbly.. if they're not being cheap!) is in full swing ! :graucho::graucho:

Great choice on the verone lockit BTW, I'm sooo jealous ! :drool::drool: If you find someone attached to your new bag on PSN - it may be yours truly. ;)

3. ^^^^^ If it comes to a tug of war, don't be fooled by my size!! It's a Suhali, after all! LOL

4. YAY a Canada Club!! Im from Thunder Bay, Ontario..but im actually moving to the Northwest Territories next week for work!! eeeekkkk im gonna be truly in the Canadian Arctic..my collection consists of 1 item..my beautiful mono speedy 30:heart::heart::heart:

[​IMG]

5. ^^ It's lovely ! :heart:

Are you taking your speedy with you to NWT ? That would truly be a test of the elements !

6. Sadly I am not:crybaby:...she is gonna sit in her dust bag until christmas when I come home and take her out!!

7. If I had to have only one, it would be Mono Speedy 30!

Amanda, best of luck with this new chapter of your life!

8. Aww.. bummer ! :Push:

Hopefully there will be more Vuittons joining your Speedy at Christmas though ! :graucho::graucho:

9. Thanks so much MissMcCrocodile:heart:

I am really looking forward to moving up there!

10. LOL i totally had a dream last night that i stopped by Holts in Edmonton on my way home to Thunder Bay and brought home a Hampstead GM in Ebene, just so I could bring it back to the NWT with me!! :yahoo:

11. ^^^ You should definitely do it ! :graucho:

12. Amanda, maybe it wasn't a dream, but a premonition!

I need some advice- I've been trying to stick to one SA at the Boutique in secret hopes of becoming a VIC, although I doubt it will ever happen. Should I skip across the street to Holt's on PSN (Sept. 3rd) to save a few $, but possibly ruin the good will I've built up with lovely SA? He knows what bag I want next, and I kind of feel like I'm cheating on him. Overreaction, right? What do you think?

13. ^^ Do it - the bubbly and the GCs are worth it !!

14. Oh, get your next bag on the PSN. It's worth it for the GC's that you'll get. Plus, he if gets offended just say someone gave it to you as a gift (a small white lie). :yes: I think not getting one bag from him won't affect your relationship too much, especially if you are consistent in all your other purchases. I totallly have felt the same way and am having that "cheating" feeling for putting my name down on a waitlist for the Mahina L with an SA that isn't my regular one (keeping thinking how to get out of it...:confused1:)

15. Ohhhh i like the way you think!:graucho::yahoo: