The Canuck Club!! Celebrating sub zero weather and the bags that survive it !

Unfortunately the SA wasn't able to give me any news regarding a price increase. This was the flagship store in T.O. too, but he did mention there hasn't been one in awhile. Maybe that's his way to say there will be one coming, but he doesn't have exact date which is not much help. Sorry!!

Chanel price increase on other hand is definitely coming, so if you're thinking about a piece it might be wise to get it.
Feb. 19 is the increase because they are closed on the 18 for Family Day. Average is 6.5%

Does anyone know if the Pallas pochette is sold in Canada? I can't find it on the Canadian (en) website; only in the US site.

I'll call tomorrow, but thought I'd see beforehand if anyone has any info.

Does anyone know if the Pallas pochette is sold in Canada? I can't find it on the Canadian (en) website; only in the US site.

I'll call tomorrow, but thought I'd see beforehand if anyone has any info.

Yes it's available. I was at Yorkdale last week and they had both styles of the pochette there. The Pallas style that was in the store at that time, had the mono with the chocolate leather and there's another pochette (exact same size/shape) but with slightly different proportions of mono and leather...I'm sorry I can't recall the proper name. Both are very flat and I would think that a regular pochette accessories would hold a lot more.

Yes it's available. I was at Yorkdale last week and they had both styles of the pochette there. The Pallas style that was in the store at that time, had the mono with the chocolate leather and there's another pochette (exact same size/shape) but with slightly different proportions of mono and leather...I'm sorry I can't recall the proper name. Both are very flat and I would think that a regular pochette accessories would hold a lot more.

Thank-you, thank-you!! I was a dubious about the sizing, so that's good to know.