The Canuck Club!! Celebrating sub zero weather and the bags that survive it !

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Since we've got lots of national pride over in the Australian and Philippines clubs - let's show our national pride off Canadians ! Post those LV goodies bought in Canada or brought back into Canada LVs, the bags that WE consider all weather (truly can endure all elements ;)) and everything else Canadianna !

P.S. 3 out of 7 Sub Forum Mods for Louis Vuitton are Canadians - so you know that we love our Mr. V ! :graucho:

Great idea, ayla! Here are some photos of my much worn and loved LVs. I can't take credit for the extremely worn, I mean loved look of the Randonnee. I purchased it earlier in the year from a designer consignment shop. Probably 25+ years old. The big ol' Mezzo is my workhorse, only 3 years old, but looking rather mature for her young age. Speedy and Alma are familiar with rain, wind, snow, sleet and sunshine. And yes, I even take NeoCabby GM out in all weathers. Pictured here with the underrated and seldom mentioned on tPF- the Drouot. WC Papillon and Pomme Brentwood are babied a bit more than the tough Monos! Let's see some more Canada!:yes:

Attachments

• IMG_4144.JPG
    IMG_4144.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,833
  • IMG_4145.JPG
    IMG_4145.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 1,888
  • IMG_4149.JPG
    IMG_4149.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,891
  • IMG_4151.JPG
    IMG_4151.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,873
Hi Ayla and MissMcCrocodile! I'm from BC, where we only really have to worry about rain, but I'm moving to ON for school so I may need some sub zero weather bag education! I'm only planning to take a few of my bags with me - I was thinking Nimbus, a Miu Miu and maybe Cabby, if I have room. What do you think? I'm sad to leave the others behind but I don't think I will get to use them much.

Lol, can other that partially live sub zero participate as well or is this exclusive club reserved for canadians and canadiennes?

Personally I hate using the canvas bags when it gets too cold, it stiffens so much it seems dangerous to use.

I'm in! Vancouver weather really sucks! I mean, it's the middle of August, and already, I feel like it's October with the rain, rain, and more RAIN!

Sigh...wanting something in damier ebene right now...don't know if I can wait til October for the Tate! =(

Hello fellow Canucks - I am in Toronto, ON - well Mississauga actually and the majority of my collection is purchased from here other than my speedy 25 which was from Las Vegas and my damier papillon which was from Maui.
People in T.O - do you have a favourite SA at the boutique??

^ absolutely! Go see Shawna at the Holt's Bloor location. Tell her Cyndee sent you and she'll take really good care of you! Do you know that Sherway Holt's is getting an LV counter next year?! Great news for those of us coming from the west.

I'm in Kitchener Ont.

I've always been amazed at how many Canadian members there are in the LV forum.

Last edited:
I know I heard about the LV counter at Sherway - an SA from the Bloor Street LV store told me this - great news for us - very bad new for my bank account!!
I wonder where they will put the counter - that HR is so small to begin with...

Hi everyone!! I am from BC (Victoria)...and I have a few LVs to post pics of. I will take some pics on my laptop and post them (I am way to incompetent to take them on my camera then upload them).

I was going to school in Ontario and went to Sherway alot. VERY jealous to hear that an LV counter in going into the Holts there