The canevas boutis did not stay... but two new beauties came home with me!!

lilndc

O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Hi everyone,

Sadly, I returned the canevas boutis... As much as I loved it, I was too scared of getting it dirty... It was such a beauty though, that I could not leave the store without another little piece of canevas... and the cigar boutis!!!! I can't wait to see what you guys think of these two squishy and delicious additions to my collection!!!!

And now for the pictures...

Attachments

• Boutis 1.jpg
    Boutis 1.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Boutis 2.jpg
    Boutis 2.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 96
  • Boutis 5.jpg
    Boutis 5.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 112
  • Boutis 6.jpg
    Boutis 6.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Boutis 7.jpg
    Boutis 7.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 83
And more pictures...

Attachments

• Boutis 11.jpg
    Boutis 11.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 63
  • Boutis 10.jpg
    Boutis 10.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Boutis 9.jpg
    Boutis 9.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Boutis 8.jpg
    Boutis 8.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Boutis 12.jpg
    Boutis 12.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 61
Congrats lilndc !! Cigar is a perfect choice, i luv that color... and that little piece of canevas also amazing, the size looks small but holds more than u think, can put inside your cabat too :yahoo:

Thank you! Yes, the baby boutis is actually bigger than it looks, and I think this size will be much easier to keep clean. These babies are soooooooo soft, everyone should get a boutis!!!!

Congrats LilnDC!!! Cigar is divine!!! You have great taste!!
Hope BV adds this color to their classic color and it shows up in every collection!
Thanks for sharing your beauties & I agree everyone should have a little Boutis in their collection! That is something for Ethel to work with, lol!

Very Pretty! :heart:

I went and looked at these bags today. I love the leather on them. I too liked the canevas, but I was afraid I would get it too dirty.