The canevas boutis did not stay... but two new beauties came home with me!!

lilndc

O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Washington DC
Hi everyone,

Sadly, I returned the canevas boutis... As much as I loved it, I was too scared of getting it dirty... It was such a beauty though, that I could not leave the store without another little piece of canevas... and the cigar boutis!!!! I can't wait to see what you guys think of these two squishy and delicious additions to my collection!!!!

And now for the pictures...

Attachments

Jan 8, 2010
Congrats lilndc !! Cigar is a perfect choice, i luv that color... and that little piece of canevas also amazing, the size looks small but holds more than u think, can put inside your cabat too :yahoo:

lilndc

O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Washington DC
Thank you! Yes, the baby boutis is actually bigger than it looks, and I think this size will be much easier to keep clean. These babies are soooooooo soft, everyone should get a boutis!!!!

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Congrats LilnDC!!! Cigar is divine!!! You have great taste!!
Hope BV adds this color to their classic color and it shows up in every collection!
Thanks for sharing your beauties & I agree everyone should have a little Boutis in their collection! That is something for Ethel to work with, lol!

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
Very Pretty! :heart:

I went and looked at these bags today. I love the leather on them. I too liked the canevas, but I was afraid I would get it too dirty.