---The Canadian Club---

Oooo you have a nice little collection =) Can't wait to see your new acquisition!

hello all!
i'm in toronto too!
i started collecting recently and have the following so far:

09 granny gsh pompon
10 sahara rh twiggy
11 mimosa rggh city

plus something coming from corey that i hope to receive this week. :biggrin:

Yay! A club for canadians :smile:

I own only one bal- RH anthra city, but I'm in complete love with it.

Does anyone know whether the HR promo for april will include Bal? the 10% gift card one.

I'm from Vancouver!!

I just got on the Bal-wagon last fall and so far have....

'10 Black RGGH City
'11 Ardoise Mini Pompon (expected to arrive tomorrow :P)

I have never purchased any Bals from HR, as their selection has been weak in the colour/hardware selection. I have purchased from ****** and Aloha Rag. Both have proven to be less inexpensive than buying in Canada.

I am planning on getting the Velo and Giant Money as soon as I can find some nice bright colours! I use to like to spread my money around when it came to the different handbag designers but the quality/design of Balenciaga is hard to compare and I keep coming back for more!! :yahoo:

I'm in Vancouver too! Aren't bals addictive? I have a black town, canard velo and a club in a brown leather (forgot the name - ack).

I'm from Vancouver!!

I just got on the Bal-wagon last fall and so far have....

'10 Black RGGH City
'11 Ardoise Mini Pompon (expected to arrive tomorrow :P)

I have never purchased any Bals from HR, as their selection has been weak in the colour/hardware selection. I have purchased from ****** and Aloha Rag. Both have proven to be less inexpensive than buying in Canada.

I am planning on getting the Velo and Giant Money as soon as I can find some nice bright colours! I use to like to spread my money around when it came to the different handbag designers but the quality/design of Balenciaga is hard to compare and I keep coming back for more!! :yahoo:

Another Vancouverite here!

So far I have just one Bal: 2011 Papyrus GSH City. But I'm waiting for something from ****** ... Yippee!

I got my first bag from Neiman Marcus in Seattle and customs duties were horrifying. Hoping for a better experience with the latest from hg.

Was in Holts last week and the selection was better than usual, but what bugs me is the lack of knowledgeable SA's. I asked if one bag was Atlantique. She said no, it's the navy colour. It would be nice to deal with someone who knows a bit about the expensive designer purse you're contemplating buying. Oh well.

Vancouver here!

Small colection of:
'04 black twiggy
'11 black GGH part time
'10 castagna RGGH pompon
red bowling bag (dont know the color name and the year, but bought it around 2005)

i'm drooling over electric blue and outremer now :smile:

Edmonton here

I'm a newbie to Bal n planning to visit Calgary Holt Renfrew n buy my 1st Bal bag soon..I fell in love with the First Neon in Bleu Flo n hope they do carry them..if they don't, can I ask them to order n ship it to me?..anyone from Calgary that can give me some guide lines here..thanks :smile:

Another Vancouverite here!

So far I have just one Bal: 2011 Papyrus GSH City. But I'm waiting for something from ****** ... Yippee!

I got my first bag from Neiman Marcus in Seattle and customs duties were horrifying. Hoping for a better experience with the latest from hg.

Was in Holts last week and the selection was better than usual, but what bugs me is the lack of knowledgeable SA's. I asked if one bag was Atlantique. She said no, it's the navy colour. It would be nice to deal with someone who knows a bit about the expensive designer purse you're contemplating buying. Oh well.

are we twins or what?! :biggrin: I'm also from Vancouver and i bought my 2011 Papyrus GSH city at Neiman Marcus in Bellevue as well! I didn't buy it from Holt Renfrew because they gave me bad service.

m222226493.jpg

m222174358.jpg

m222174355.jpg

I have never seen another Vancouverite with the same bag as me. I guess when I see my twin, then I know it's you =)

hello! fellow edmontonion here
why don't you purchase your bal from the holts here instead of going to calgary? (although i doubt the holts there will ever get blue floro)
anywho i find that the best way to track anything down from holts is to send them a tweet on twitter. they usually get back to your pretty fast.
also not sure if they ship bals since they are in such high demand. i had a micheal kors bag shipped from a toronto store to edmonton before. but i was unable to have a bal black city sent from another store and instead was put on a waiting list for the store to get more shipment in
hope this info helps!

Edmonton here

I'm a newbie to Bal n planning to visit Calgary Holt Renfrew n buy my 1st Bal bag soon..I fell in love with the First Neon in Bleu Flo n hope they do carry them..if they don't, can I ask them to order n ship it to me?..anyone from Calgary that can give me some guide lines here..thanks :smile: