the CAMILIA..

1. white costume ring.. does anyone have a ballpark figure? Sorry if this is the wrong spot! Not sure which forum this thread would be classifed as. TIA:flowers:

2. Apparently it varies between stores.. In Beverly Hills, $2300, in South Coast, $2850.:smile:

3. there's SO many actually. They start as low as $150.
    I got to NM one dya too late, my SA told me they sold all 6 they got in in one day. SHe said it was because they're price point {$150} was so low.
    I tried on a $27k one in Beverly Hills on Fri:drool:

4. $27K, OMG SMo3! Hope you continue to enjoy your trip!

5. $150! I gotta check these out!

6. No, the price should all be the same, but there are 2 different sizes in the fine jewelry dept. That's why you got those 2 different prices, I bought the smaller one, which is about $2300 before tax and I got mine from South Coast.

7. any pics? I would love to see what it looks like:flowers:

8. very pretty! thank you for the pic I have yet to see this ring in the boutique.:yes:

9. Thanks all for helping me! Swanky, what did the 150 one look like? If I call the boutique can I pick it up there or have it sent or do I call NM? :shame: I've only been to the Chanel Outlet LOL.:angel:

10. I didn't even get to see it! :sad:
    I went in to visit Shannon and always try this fab peral filigree ring on and she told me about them! I was SO bummed!

11. Oh, the one I tried on for $27k had a 1.3 carat diamond in the center. . . . it also had black diamonds, it was GORJ!!!

12. Was the $150 ring from this season?? Because i think I have seen pictures of a plastic camelia ring from a couple years ago.

13. ^I'm guessing it was since she had just received 6 of them, they were in the same case w/ all the new Camelia goods.

14. Okay thanks swank! I'll call around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice