The Cambon Club...are you in?????

Mar 13, 2006
Who's got a bag(s) from the Cambon line???? Join the Cambon club by posting the name(s) of your bag(s) and pics if you have them (either of a bag alone or with you!). Where did you buy it/them???? Did you get it/them on sale????

I have two Cambon bags - a pochette and a medium tote (both in pink with black CC). Got them at NM on sale! I'll post pics a little later!

me!

1. beige/black bowler from the HI "promotion"
2. black/white bowler (not on sale) from the same HI boutique

Haha, I loveee the bowler shape, can you tell? :amuse: I had the black/black bowler (thanks Melinda!) but returned it because I liked the contrast of the black/white.

Now I'm debating a pink/black bowler :love:

Attachments

• IMG_5757.JPG
    IMG_5757.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 215
I'm a member!!! :amuse: please find pic attached!

Black Cambon with white cc's bowler/bowling - still can never remember what its called.

I got her just as the Marketplace closed down a couple of months ago.

I guess you could say i got her on sale... i didnt pay retail as there is NO CHANEL store here in NZ!

I love her lots!!! :love:

Attachments

• chanel.jpg
    chanel.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 146
I have a beige/black Reporter. Would love to own the black/white or black/black Bowler someday.

Attachments

• ChanelArm.JPG
    ChanelArm.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 93
  • ChanelShoulder2.JPG
    ChanelShoulder2.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 98
Count me in!
I have four..

1. pink medium tote
2. black medium tote
3. beige large tote
4. pink bi-fold wallet

But I'm "graduating" to the 2.55's now:rolleyes:

Attachments

• cambon.jpg
    cambon.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 142
I've got a black on black medium Cambon...I love it!

ChanelmediumCambontotewithbox600x38.jpg

Count me in too ... I have two Cambon pieces. I bought the black bowler in April 2004 from Chanel Vancouver. Since I received so many compliments on it, I had to buy another Cambon and bought a beige medium tote in July of that same year from Chanel Calgary. I am hoping to snag another Cambon bag when we go to LA next month ... pls let there be some Cambon bags left on sale!

Attachments

• DSC_0255.JPG
    DSC_0255.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 95