The BV French Flap Wallet?

Actually I'm a management consultant. I specialize in social services. I've done research and work in child welfare, adult services, and eligibility. I helped implement EBT in California.

My current project requires a boatload of writing so that's what I'm spending my days doing. I like to write quite bit and once I get going it can flow out pretty quick.

And sleep well Elaine!
Before I retired (for health reasons), all my writing was about domestic abuse. 2 books, some book chapters, journal articles, and a TON of workshops and speeches.

Like you, once my brain caught fire, I would get lost in the words and the content (and the moral outrage) and lose all track of time.

I didn't have pretty handbags to distract me, though. I probably could have used a bit of distraction, or at least some balance. I'm sure you understand. :smile:

Okay. Bedtime.

I have this wallet and I don't find it very practical because of the 2 corners of the Zipper! It's not good to open and that's what drives me crazy! I hope you understand what I mean :smile:

I have had the same wallet a few years ago and I have sold it after a few weeks. I think I will sell my new wallet soon and buy a Long wallet without "corners" on the Zipper.

I have this wallet and I don't find it very practical because of the 2 corners of the Zipper! It's not good to open and that's what drives me crazy! I hope you understand what I mean :smile:

I have had the same wallet a few years ago and I have sold it after a few weeks. I think I will sell my new wallet soon and buy a Long wallet without "corners" on the Zipper.

atlantique, do you mean the zipper that opens the coin purse section of the wallet?

When you say "the 2 corners of the zipper," do you mean where the zipper goes over the top of the wallet, it has to "turn a corner" (which is rounded) two times, and it does not go around these two corners very easily?

What happens when the zipper turns the corner? Does it stick?

atlantique, do you mean the zipper that opens the coin purse section of the wallet?

When you say "the 2 corners of the zipper," do you mean where the zipper goes over the top of the wallet, it has to "turn a corner" (which is rounded) two times, and it does not go around these two corners very easily?

I'm not sure about corners, either - would love to have more eplanation. I just put in some packets of sweetener and my little 'wipes' packets, and didn't have a lick of trouble, FWIW.

Exactly! The Zipper stops over the corner and it does not go around these two corners easily!