The buyer accused me!

thuha

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Gosh, I am mad as hell.
So, as some of you know, I listed my Trevi GM for sell on ebay to fund my Chanel, as some of you advised.
I sent the buyer the ORIGINAL receipt as well.
And now, she said that the bag I sent her is fake, there is no receipt included, and she will send it back to me, want her money... She has no time to go to the LV store to verify, she knows it not real 'cause she did look at the real ones so many times at the store, and that she educated herself learning tips about fake on ebay, and she will pursue it with her CC company...

I can always get a copy of the receipt to send it to her, and I did say in my listing that ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

I am hurt, and mad because someone is accused me of doing fakes which I EVER NEVER done in my life... and that I love the my Trevi GM so much that I feel guilty sending her away, and now someone is saying that she is not worth it...

I need to vent... and if you ever deal w/ these kinds of buyers before, let me know what happened?

I'm sorry this is happening to you. I would send her an email telling her straight forward that the bag is authentic and that you will provide her with a copy of the receipt. You said her your auction that all sales are final and if you want to then stick to it. Be firm and do not let her push you around. You have nothing to apologize for. If she paid by paypal and open's a case with them she will not have a leg to stand on trying to get the money back if you show them proof of authenticity. Unfortunatly Ebay can be brutal sometimes with people wanting their money back claiming fraud and what not when it's really just buyers remorse. Good luck!

Gosh, I am mad as hell.
I listed my Trevi GM for sell on ebay to fund my Chanel, with the picture of date code and receipt.
I sent the buyer the ORIGINAL receipt as well.
And now, she said that the bag I sent her is a fake, there is no receipt included, and she will send it back to me, want her money back
The interesting this is she said that she has no time to go to the LV store to verify, she knows it not real 'cause she did look at the real ones so many times at the store, and that she educated herself learning tips about fake on ebay, that the sued-like lining looks funny to her, and the hardware is too shiny, and she will pursue it with her CC company...

I can always get a copy of the receipt to send it to her, and I did say in my listing that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. But I am afarid that she tries to send back to me a FAKE one.

I am hurt, and mad because someone is accused me of doing fakes which I EVER NEVER done in my life... and that I love the my Trevi GM so much that I feel guilty sending her away, and now someone is saying that she is not worth it...

I need to vent... and if you ever deal w/ these kinds of buyers before, let me know what happened?

dont give in, if you have reciept and know its real then there is nothing she can do....she is just having buyers remorse and wants her money back. Let her. I had this same problem with a Speedy..it was real I bought it from LV the buyer said it was fake and wants money back..she was trying to scam me..dont allow them to return it..let paypal handle this if she tries to do a claim she will NOT win.

Exactly. You have to be so carefull these days. I now place a sticker around the ring of a bag or anywhere where I can loop it carefully with my name and details explaining not to remove the tag unless they are sure they will keep it. this way I will know if I get my same bag back.

Sorry that happened to you! If she file a claim, PayPal will request non-authentic letter from Poupette or Carol Diva and although she get it, she won't get refund at full amount she paid ( I pretty sure it's over $1000, right? ) if you disagree to refund her.

Sounding like a trouble maker! I have Asian buyers ( one from Korea and another from here, Indonesia ), both make me crazy! Accused fake while they know nothing about LV and can't stand behind their own words. Enough for me :yucky:

Never refunded her until you receive item and let PayPal decide about this transaction.

I bought the bag in Feb from the LV boutique here. It's my SA. I can always get a copy of the receipt. The bag is sold for more than $1500 of course...

I am not worry so much about the money, I guess even though it still sits in my PayPal. Does PayPal freeze my money there?

I am just so mad that this happens and I can't believe that someone accuse someone else before they can go verify things... They just sit there and said they have no time to do this and that and that they know all about LVs.

When I ship the bag, the UPS guy asked if I buy insurance. I said no because the buyer didn't request so... I should have known better to include the insurance fee in the shipping fee as a MUST, not as an option...

Gosh, this happens the first time 'cause I sell my own collection, and I take it very personal. My hubby is mad. He doesn't like to see me buying and selling my collection.

Be very careful. It sounds like she's trying to send you back a fake. I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. Don't be sad, get mad and tell her to prove that it's a fake and you will NOT accept it back. Please remove all funds from paypal and the account that you have associated to it.

You can't trust her. As long as you have access to a copy of your receipt, she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Oh I'm sorry to hear this. I sell on eBay too and I always buy authentic items therefore sell authentic items. I almost had this happen to me the buyer claimed it was fake and she will bring it to the LV boutique. Unfortunately I lost the original receipt. I never heard back from her. Its frustrating and hurtful because someone accusing you of fraud without sound proof and just probably buyers remorse. Stand firm and be careful.

Yes, I would beware of her trying to switch bags. Do you have a good amount of detailed photos of the bag? I suppose you didn't put any security tags on your bag. What is the buyer's feedback like? Do you mind sharing your listing with us?