the Burberry Manor

I fell in love with the shape and design when i saw it in the magazines. Haven't seen it IRL tho, so the concerns about whether it is a good shoulder bag and if it's heavy or not do bug me personally. Will let you guys know once I've checked it out myself.

But as it is, based on looks I am in lurve and wouldn't mind getting one as my work bag!

I received the bag from my boy friend for Christmas. That is not even half of what he bought me though. He really is perfect, and I love him so very much. But the bag is excelent. I thought it was a bit big at first, but after a week it really began to work perfectly. It is not very heavy and it fits everything I need. Also, I have received so many complements for it while shopping on Michigan Ave, Oak St, and Wood field mall.

I LOVE the design and style of the Manor!

But after trying it on IRL - I decided not to buy it because it was too heavy for my everyday use and I didn't think I could comfortably use it as a shoulder bag and I thought it'd be a bit of a hassle to get in and out of due to the placement of the flaps.

I SOOOO wish it could've worked out though because the bag itself is super gorgeous!

Maybe you'll be different and it'll work for you!
Ya same here, I tried it on and it was a bit heavy considering it had nothing in it.

The Manor is the next bag on my 'list'. I have been in love with this bag since the moment I laid eyes on it. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love them ALL (combo check and leather) but I think my very most favorite is the red all leather. Sigh....:sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: