the Burberry Manor

twilight_sky

Nov 21, 2006
What does everyone think of it. I am concidering purchasing the burberry manor with the quilted house check and dark brown leather trim. I would just like to know what others thought of it.
pBUR-2804956t251x309.jpg

What does everyone think of it. I am concidering purchasing the burberry manor with the quilted house check and dark brown leather trim. I would just like to know what others thought of it.
pBUR-2804956t251x309.jpg

I was just ogling these at the Burberry boutique at Heathrow (terminal 2...there is one in 4 too. I think 4 has the best shops :love: ) I think they are great! I couldn't even tell you what it is I like about them; they aren't that similar to any other bags I like but I just really like them. I liked everything in the shop the other day, lol, but ESPECIALLY the manor bags. I like it in black best. I would say go for it!

I LOVE the design and style of the Manor!

But after trying it on IRL - I decided not to buy it because it was too heavy for my everyday use and I didn't think I could comfortably use it as a shoulder bag and I thought it'd be a bit of a hassle to get in and out of due to the placement of the flaps.

I SOOOO wish it could've worked out though because the bag itself is super gorgeous!

Maybe you'll be different and it'll work for you!