the Burberry Manor

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What does everyone think of it. I am concidering purchasing the burberry manor with the quilted house check and dark brown leather trim. I would just like to know what others thought of it.
    [​IMG]

2. Welcome!!!
    as for the bag, Love it!

3. I was just ogling these at the Burberry boutique at Heathrow (terminal 2...there is one in 4 too. I think 4 has the best shops :love: ) I think they are great! I couldn't even tell you what it is I like about them; they aren't that similar to any other bags I like but I just really like them. I liked everything in the shop the other day, lol, but ESPECIALLY the manor bags. I like it in black best. I would say go for it!

4. I think it's gorgeous!

5. thank you, i dont know exactly why i love it either. i just LOVE it :yahoo:

6. LOVE the manor!!!

7. I LOVE the design and style of the Manor!

But after trying it on IRL - I decided not to buy it because it was too heavy for my everyday use and I didn't think I could comfortably use it as a shoulder bag and I thought it'd be a bit of a hassle to get in and out of due to the placement of the flaps.

I SOOOO wish it could've worked out though because the bag itself is super gorgeous!

Maybe you'll be different and it'll work for you!

8. I like it.

9. the bag is fine
    but i dotn like the fact they kill animals

10. I love this bag!!!:yes:

11. Yes, I do like this Burberry - you should buy it!!!

12. That bag is very nice...it has the burberry print without being overly showoffish---I love it!

13. I LOVE the Manor!

14. Im so happy. I got it for Christmas, and it is perfect.

15. doesn't everyone that manufactures leather goods:confused1: