The Bumpers Club 8 (The Ocho)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's fun, but I haven't dressed up since I was a kid. I do like to go with the kids though.

venetia-- halloween is october 31 here...all hallow's eve = halloween. the night before all saints day (november 1)

you're never too old to dress up...just depends on you

for example, it's a HUGE holiday for gay men...they love to dress up & they have a HUGE parade in key west (the southernmost part of FL & therefore the US). people dress up at work, have parties, etc. I just was never into it after about age 12. I also don't like to be scared. halloween for grown-ups is more about being scared &/or sexy costumes for women. I don't feel the need to dress slutty in public either. that said, 1 of my good friends is totally into halloween & dresses up every year...not slutty. she also is a chef at disney world, so she has a lot of "kid at heart" in her.

you're never too old to dress up...just depends on you

for example, it's a HUGE holiday for gay men...they love to dress up & they have a HUGE parade in key west (the southernmost part of FL & therefore the US). people dress up at work, have parties, etc. I just was never into it after about age 12. I also don't like to be scared. halloween for grown-ups is more about being scared &/or sexy costumes for women. I don't feel the need to dress slutty in public either. that said, 1 of my good friends is totally into halloween & dresses up every year...not slutty. she also is a chef at disney world, so she has a lot of "kid at heart" in her.

sounds great in the us ff. so sad oz is not as into it. I can see how some adults would dress a tad slutty but if your not like that it could be a great time to just have fun. I would love to see gay men here having a great time out of it. sounds like it would be perfect for them.

I'm a bit of s kid at heart so maby that's why I'm so interested lol

Status
Not open for further replies.