The Bumpers Club *2*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeliab, I'm not sure what the largest win was. I remember a man won about 40 million. I'd be happy with half of that, thankyouverymuch. We've had larger jackpots, but we don't have those ginormous lottery wins like $279 million. One good thing though is winnings aren't taxed. Thank goodness for that.

WOW!! The winnings aren't TAXED??!! WOW!! :biggrin:

I want to live there in Aussie land! :biggrin:

I wonder what would happen if I went there to visit and played the lotto for fun and won?? Would I be able to take it with me? :thinking:

OH STOP, Necro!! You are not OLD!! :shocked: I need a emoticon that waves his finger at you!! No no no!!

YES, you can Strut!! Now I feel old!! LOL! And w/ my Sasquatch feet that's not a pretty picture! LOL!! :biggrin:

Page 4!!

Yes, when I get a chance to take the photos with my cell phone and learn to post - I will definitely post the photos!

Thank goodness I haven't run into the quality issues that these newer bags are experiencing. I think they are isolated incidents or else we'd have a lot of people on here complaining... but thank goodness its only a few!

The one advantage you'll have Em, is that you'll be there personally to Inspect your bag inside and out!! No loose stitches or nicks in the leather!! You'll be able to go over the bags with a fine tooth comb! I think you'll be fine! We just need to see if your Black comes w/ red interior!! :biggrin:

coolies i cant wait for your pics, do you have a camera or just the camera on your cell???

im glad you have not had any probs with quality and fingers crossed i also will not.

YES its a big plus that i will see the bag IRL before making the purchase

Em, it'll probably be page 215 the way we're all going.
giggles.gif

lol

I don't have any Chanel bags. *sniff*

dont worry Necro, you have some stunning Dior bags :graucho:

I'm a poor working class gal. I really do need to win Lotto or something so I can get all the delicious bags I want.

lol get a job huh???

OH, my classic is a size Medium... It's one of the "smaller" ones...

I know!! the post counts keeps going up with each *Strut* LOL!! :lol:

I wear a labcoat so I don't worry about my clothes too much.

when you take pics any chance of a modeling pic of the flap???

im glad you dont have to worry about your clothes at work

I've noticed the strut posts. I think I missed the posts about all of that. Typical of me, really.

lol

Em, what shoes do you like to strut in?

well i want to get my first CL's on my trip :graucho: so im practicing my walk atm

Necro, you have gorgeous bags!! :biggrin: They're classic and gorgy!! :biggrin:

Yea, winning the lotto would be fantastic!

What's the largest amount the lotto reached there in Down under!

no idea, but its big:nuts:

OH MY!! Lotto winnings NOT taxed... Universal health care... OH DEAR!!

OK, how about property tax? Large? Do you folks have GST and PST like Canada? Double taxed for good purchases?

i need to go now bumpers (i have dancing)

Necro, we would have to go with Em to Paris in a few months!! then we can see her strut!!

i dont know how to strut i just like to think i can lol

Am I allowed to strut too, or would I look stupid at my age? OK, don't answer.

lol

I'll happily meet her somewhere else in Europe (hate Paris myself) just to see her strut.

london???

WOW!! The winnings aren't TAXED??!! WOW!! :biggrin:

I want to live there in Aussie land! :biggrin:

I wonder what would happen if I went there to visit and played the lotto for fun and won?? Would I be able to take it with me? :thinking:

welcome to the land down under

OH STOP, Necro!! You are not OLD!! :shocked: I need a emoticon that waves his finger at you!! No no no!!

YES, you can Strut!! Now I feel old!! LOL! And w/ my Sasquatch feet that's not a pretty picture! LOL!! :biggrin:

lol

Em, I have my cell phone right now... I'm thinking that's the most convenient for me. I do have a digital camera but need to charge up batteries and get one of the memory cards.

Yes, taking photos will be daunting! Taking the purses out of the boxes and sleepers.. yikes...

Status
Not open for further replies.